View Poll Results: Do you think Mallisin has the demos?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

2 11.76%
  • he's a queer

10 58.82%
  • just a liar, getting attention

5 29.41%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Calling you out Mallisin

1. Default

Well, It's safe to say Mal isn't posting any demos. Might as well close this thread.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    this mallissin guy is more of a waste of space on the ZM server and forums, than koolayed and John Rambo combined.
    Whoa whoa whoa, mallissin was a regular a year ago, and ex admin, and he was a damn good one at that. He deserves a bit of credit atleast..

3. Default

He may have been a regular, but so was Koolayed, and he was hated by nearly everyone. Mallissin was disrespecting admins left and right. The first time I played with him he said I was a bad admin because I didn't ban someone who shot over a vender in his barricade. Instead I froze the player and explained to him that such a thing should not be happening.

He's made a lot of disrespectful remarks to all the decent admins, and that just frankly isn't cool.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

not even one yes vote

even from that origin guy who said "give him at least some credit"
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Second unnecessary bump is equally as unnecessary.

6. Default

I'm surprised this thread is still open to be honest. Well, at least a point was made.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    oh my god!!! Nooo!!1!11 no chocolate! Not for masta not for anyone!!!

except for my love jojo.
    excuse me anex?!
    Your love jojo?
    What about me!
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    excuse me anex?!
    Your love jojo?
    What about me!
    oh no he didn't