Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goodbye

0 0%
  • Let him stay

0 0%

Thread: Slaveman STEAM_0:1:78049640 request to perma

Default Slaveman STEAM_0:1:78049640 request to perma

In Game Name : Slaveman a.k.a Al Swearengen, Stephen Abootman, Rapist eyes.
    Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:78049640

Link to ban history: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...8049640&Submit

This person has constantly been told to adhere to the rules of Ibis when in Ibis servers. He has been banned 20 times, bans have included, tk'ing, ignoring admins, game/map exploit, mic spamming. Slaveman has no respect for players, ibis servers, nor ibis admins he's been warned multiple times and his bans have reached the 1 month upgrade. I believe everything has been done to get this person to understand that the rules must be followed. Since he fails to understand that, i think his latest ban should be upgraded to a perma ban.

2. Default

Agreed there are trolls, then there is he, it's awful I agree he should be perma banned he is a shit person to play with

3. Default

Needs more context, I dont count shithead bans, And time period between bans also needs to be taken into account, a couple of those bans are the same ban, just logged multiple times, so only 14 bans really.

I say bump up the ban to 6 months, I doubt he will learn anything from it, but I kinda want to get some laughs out of him coming back after that and getting himself banned again within a month of showing back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

I don't really know the context as I'm almost never on GG. I guess the closest example I can think of would be Strongfield. If he's anywhere near that level of incompetent/disruptive/generally shitty behavior then I have no sympathy. From the bans it certainly seems he's a nuisance and as you said, it looks like he's been banned for a month before, so shouldn't this be his last chance?

I'm kind of with Stars here; I'm curious as to the context if you have any and just from his history I wouldn't be opposed to a 3 or even 6 month ban as a last warning.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, and for context on Strongfield, this is his ban history:
    Strongfield bans

I guess even that doesn't really show you much of his personality since most of his bans were done by himself. Meh. Suffice it to say he wasn't worth keeping around.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Needs more context, I dont count shithead bans, And time period between bans also needs to be taken into account, a couple of those bans are the same ban, just logged multiple times, so only 14 bans really.

I say bump up the ban to 6 months, I doubt he will learn anything from it, but I kinda want to get some laughs out of him coming back after that and getting himself banned again within a month of showing back up.
    Id have to agree with Stars. Only 14 bans but if he is being a total dick and shit atleast give him a 6 month.

6. Default

I miss strong in ZM.....
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

7. Default

I've only played with him the one time, and I'd gladly go back through the demo of it to find more reasons to ban him. It wasn't a pleasant experience.
    There was mic spamming, bitching about the server, the reg, anyone with a ping over 60, he constantly was harassing Sniper because he stated that Sniper was jumping/skipping everywhere/shooting from behind walls/etc.
    I tried appeasing him whenever I could, I spectated Sniper for several rounds, I saw no lag, and no jumping/skipping/rubber banding. I told Rapeface or whatever his name is that the dude wasn't lagging, and he started telling me off.
    I told him to literally "shut the fuck up, I'm tired of hearing you bitch." He kept going so I banned him for that week*.
    *(I had checked out his ban history, as I usually do when I'm contemplating banning for this kind of crap before giving him the week.)
    I wanted to make it a lot longer than a week. I gave him several chances to just leave if it was such a big deal.
    You can also see from his ban history that other players dislike playing with him enough to group together to ban him. You can't even get people to voteban an aimbotter.

If my vote counts, put me down as a yes.

8. Default

I would say upgrade the ban to 3 months and then if he comes back and becomes an idoit again once he comes back then upgrade to perma since phile banned him for a month. And with Starsmines Vote I'm closing this and upgrading to 3 months unless clan wants to weigh in on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

9. Default

Someone ban him for 3 months, I don't care who.

- - - Updated - - -

Do the thing joker, closed.