Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rawr!

1. Default

Happy Birthday Rawr!!!.... I wasn't late was I?

2. Default

Only a little. It's the thought that counts

3. Default

I saw this post for quite awhile before I figured ya know what, Ill see what its about then *gasp* rawrs birthday! I must have been slightly late to the party so I decided to chime in so instead of super uncool late, I was just fashionably late

4. Default

I don't think fashionably is the word

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    I don't think fashionably is the word
    Rekt.

6. Default

But you see it is fashionably late I calculated it perfectly, the reason it is fashionably is because I said happy birthday somewhere between 1-30 days late, not 1-30 means there are numbers in between, but it is less then a month so it isn't considered longer then 4 weeks, since it isn't considered longer then 4 weeks its not extra late because I said it before the end of the hypothetical month from your birthday, if it wasn't fashionably late it would have taken longer then 30 days past your birthday, another facet of this is when I said happy birthday I said it while wearing a sombrero shirtless with neon pink pants which is considered a fashion choice so it made it fashionably although it was bad fashion it was still fashionably and late because it was past your birthday but not longer then 30 days after so it would be considered it as a missed date or uncool late since uncool is completely forgetting or being longer then a month late or doing nothing at all it is for this reason it is fashionably late!

7. Default

Whatever you say Mut

8. Default

How dare you assume my gender

9. Default

And what gender did i just assume?

10. Default

Assuming I am of the "mut" gender, now excuse me while I go to my safe place