Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rule change about names

1. Default

Mut (the real one) actually was on the server a couple of days ago.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=333

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Doesn't he have his own server to crap on? Or did he ban everyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

3. Default

He was on for a whole 6.5 minutes... Neat

Staged appearance but w/e

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Fox is a troll. He has copied other players names before, players who actually play in ibis. And I have told him in the past to change his name.

Mut does not play in ibis and is no longer listed in the psycho stats web page. My question is, does the rule about impersonation mean a player within the ibis community "which Mut is not" or anyone that plays counter strike...

What I don't get is why Mut cares what players in ibis do. He has had his minions message me about someone they banned for "hacking" trying to get me to ban them from ibis without proof of hacking within ibis.

Didn't mean for that to become a rant about Mut... My bad, I just can't stand the guy
    Ok, fox, you do you. You do you and what pleases you.

The rules state, "1) No player shall use a name made to look like another players" this means in-game at a time, this makes it harder for admins to take actions on a player if need be.

And of course, no player should impersonate an admin or clan member at anytime, and that's specifically for our respect.

As for me, I honestly hate it when people copy other people's name, especially if it's 100% or almost 100% to their exact name. I find it immature, no humor, and just the player trying to seek attention, which is needy and I dislike that. Those players make their own name to build their own character, their own trust with players, they don't need another "troll" to fuck around with that. Again, comes down to respect. Even if it is towards GGC.

This thread already shows a lot...

6. Default

I thought mut was banned?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amensia View Post
    I thought mut was banned?
    Not from our servers.

- - - Updated - - -

He was banned few times for "suspected hacking" but through our ULA system, it was overturned.
    Which again, shows our system working, compared to, oh say someone else's clan.

8. Default

lol. well i was maybe part of that clan, and its probably the reason im now admin for over a year in ibis..

9. Default

So you're telling me that people with a kdr over 1 aren't hacking? =o

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    So you're telling me that people with a kdr over 1 aren't hacking? =o
    yeah hacker >.>