Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rule change about names

1. Default Rule change about names

Should we free up names other players have used in the past, if they are no longer active on our servers? It is something I think would work well, after all we have had many, many players who have played in the past are no longer active, so I don't see a point in blocking off the names of past players. As long as they haven't played here in over a year that is. I feel like section 11 could use some updates because of the massive number of players who have played on our servers and how common some of their names have been.

2. Default

I dont understand, Names are not blocked off. XI.1 Is phrased in a way that it has to be intentional, and even then its at the discretion of the "original" name holder as well as the admin if it is being done to make our lives hard. Otherwise we dont give a flying fuck if players are messing around.

Though I do wish all players would stop using Papi.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

..what?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Fox, Why are you trying to impersonate Mut? I get that you don't like him because they banned you for "hacking", but come on...

Fox
    fox.jpg

Mut
    mutt.jpg

Why are you trying so hard?

5. Default

what the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Ah, I was wondering when I had added Mut. Guess it was just you

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    Ah, I was wondering when I had added Mut. Guess it was just you
    Nice one, daddy

8. Default

I actually deleted him thinking he was lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

9. Default

Why would anyone want to act like someone else?
    I don't understand

10. Default

*^* clearly to advance their acting career!