Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rule change about names

1. Default

Fox is heir to the mut throne. He's Mut's son!
    His full name FYI is Foxnaggewinu =GGC=s(for son)
    It's a complicated thing and he's rebelling, let him find himself!

2. Default

Zero is correct, Not only am I advancing my acting career, mut has reported me to steam for "harassment" and I am being added and deleted by ggc members constantly because "I am a hacker and am bringing down their name" Honestly, I just find it hilarious, and its helping me develop my method acting as well, after all when in california might as well audition :P

- - - Updated - - -

LOL @firstblood ahahaahah

3. Default

dude... dont. Thats not cool. Mut is not an enemy, we have banned people for fucking with other servers like this in the past and letting the shit get smeared all over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

If clan decides it is negatively affecting players on the server etc. I will stop no problem, but as long as clan's ok with it I don't see the problem.

5. Default

I like it. lol. i get along with ggc, but still funny

6. Default

Is this more for? Trolling purpose? I don't understand this thread at all. If you or another person had a name of for example, mut, i wouldn't care or mind. If you have a name that fully represent his name, along with his clan tag, then I just dont understand the point of that.

7. Default

Fox is a troll. He has copied other players names before, players who actually play in ibis. And I have told him in the past to change his name.

Mut does not play in ibis and is no longer listed in the psycho stats web page. My question is, does the rule about impersonation mean a player within the ibis community "which Mut is not" or anyone that plays counter strike...

What I don't get is why Mut cares what players in ibis do. He has had his minions message me about someone they banned for "hacking" trying to get me to ban them from ibis without proof of hacking within ibis.

Didn't mean for that to become a rant about Mut... My bad, I just can't stand the guy

8. Default

GGC should be abuse on sight, just for aligning with that pedo
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

9. Default

Mut is daddy

10. Default

Hippo don't lie to the people >.>