Thread: Forex Trading

1. Default Forex Trading

I have been having a lot of success trading forex lately and was wondering if any of you trade stocks, or invest?

2. Default

I've been trying to get the hang of market trading, but haven't been able to figure out how to do so reliably. i keep bleeding isk.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

What system are you using? I am using free systems and am saving up for the scientific trading machine, so far the free versions have given me a lot of success but the data is much more limited so I tend to pull out early or make a bad trade once in awhile from lack of insight

4. Default

My only investments (other than savings) are in 401k. However, as I save more money I plan to get into shorter term investments sometime next year.

5. Default

I have been looking into getting started with a proprietary trading company, I have been working on developing my own system after some coaching during the interview as well as information they gave me. It's a lot of fun honestly.