Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Skins on GunGame are distracting

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Cts have helmets and T doesn't, Are you aiming for the feet?
    Some actually do :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    I use the T side leet custom skin that has the white jacket, the only other skin in the server that is white is the default arctic skin on T side and people still shoot at me. That's just them being stupid and blaming their inability to pay attention on something that isn't even a factor. Even when i dont use a skin i still get team attacked. Its just easier to blame the new skin than it is to say oh sorry i fucked up
    Exactly ^^

2. Default

I just wanna say that you're all beautiful regardless of your skin

3. Default

I know the one for T is often confused and I plan to remove that one. But what one on the CT is causing an issue?

4. Default

None, people are just stupid

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I know the one for T is often confused and I plan to remove that one. But what one on the CT is causing an issue?
    Get rid of this skin, it's too distracting! Can never remember whether I'm running towards or away from it :c

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Zero, just get rid of all skins and every map besides Blue Arena, Sex, and Deagle. People don't like anything new to improve the server

7. Default

but they all complain that we play the same maps, and yet they keep voting for them

8. Default

The only one I don't like is the skin zero is already removing I love the leet skin helps me pick out admins :3 I think we should add hats and decorations along with a point system so people can get trails, hats, glasses, and skins to buy then have special skins for admins

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Zero, just get rid of all skins and every map besides Blue Arena, Sex, and Deagle. People don't like anything new to improve the server
    Lets keep blue arena and make all the skins blue. Thats the best case scenario

10. Default

I am going to be adding custom weapon skins for admins as well. The last few weeks at work have been crazy busy upgrading all the servers. I will likely be releasing updates next month when I have time to work on them.