My name is Mathew, but you can call me Chronic. I reside in the Green Mountian area of the USA. I have two boys, one 6 and some of you have played against my ten year old (whom is quite talkative). I am an At-Home Consultant (which means I work from home, but I do make house calls). I was recently divorced and am since remarried (not by my choice). My family is active and we prefer outdoor activities. However, almost every waken moment I have at home is spent on-line (Gaming, Surfing and living a life on-line).

I am currently a 7 year Cancer survivior. I lost my right hand to Synovial Sarcoma (a bone Cancer) and am lucky to still be alive, as I have a life threatening Fungus in my Bone Marrow, that is working it's way up my spine... But don't worry, don't be sorry, just except me as one of your on-line community friends and make my last years worth bragging to St. Peter about you all!

My motto is: If you don't care for the truth, don't bother asking me!

Those who have played with me or against me, know that I play for FUN, because this is only a game! I don't like sniper rifles and I can't knife... but I NEVER give up or in! But I love payback kills! I believe everyone should treat others as they wish to be treated and if problems arise, they should be handled as adult as possible, I grew up 30 years ago, so you can now!

I came to ibis Gaming server because it had great ping. I stay on ibis Gaming server because the fellow gamers are entertaining, jovial and give me a challenge, while accepting me for who I am, not for my skills (or lack there of).

Have a question, ask it... got an opinion, share it... got an attitude, take a break and come back later, when you calmed down!

I'm here to stay (until St. Peter pulls my card) as long as you all keep up the wonderful server and share it with good people.

So may we be friends, may we be mortal kombatants, or you just want to add to my kill count... This is Chronic saying "Happy Gaming and Happy Times equals Happy Chronic"!