Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greeting and Salutations ibis Crew

1. Default Greeting and Salutations ibis Crew

My name is Mathew, but you can call me Chronic. I reside in the Green Mountian area of the USA. I have two boys, one 6 and some of you have played against my ten year old (whom is quite talkative). I am an At-Home Consultant (which means I work from home, but I do make house calls). I was recently divorced and am since remarried (not by my choice). My family is active and we prefer outdoor activities. However, almost every waken moment I have at home is spent on-line (Gaming, Surfing and living a life on-line).

I am currently a 7 year Cancer survivior. I lost my right hand to Synovial Sarcoma (a bone Cancer) and am lucky to still be alive, as I have a life threatening Fungus in my Bone Marrow, that is working it's way up my spine... But don't worry, don't be sorry, just except me as one of your on-line community friends and make my last years worth bragging to St. Peter about you all!

My motto is: If you don't care for the truth, don't bother asking me!

Those who have played with me or against me, know that I play for FUN, because this is only a game! I don't like sniper rifles and I can't knife... but I NEVER give up or in! But I love payback kills! I believe everyone should treat others as they wish to be treated and if problems arise, they should be handled as adult as possible, I grew up 30 years ago, so you can now!

I came to ibis Gaming server because it had great ping. I stay on ibis Gaming server because the fellow gamers are entertaining, jovial and give me a challenge, while accepting me for who I am, not for my skills (or lack there of).

Have a question, ask it... got an opinion, share it... got an attitude, take a break and come back later, when you calmed down!

I'm here to stay (until St. Peter pulls my card) as long as you all keep up the wonderful server and share it with good people.

So may we be friends, may we be mortal kombatants, or you just want to add to my kill count... This is Chronic saying "Happy Gaming and Happy Times equals Happy Chronic"!

2. Default

Welcome to the server.

Come to the ZM server. We are the funner server.

Sorry to hear about your battle with cancer. Is there any way to remove the fungus?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Welcome to the server.

Come to the ZM server. We are the funner server.

Sorry to hear about your battle with cancer. Is there any way to remove the fungus?
    we are the FUNNER server lol.

Wish I could be there to cade up with you and shoot some zombies, cause you sound like a way better player than some players in there currently.

plus you should meet a player named ender. He's going through some tough times too but he always keeps a positive attitude.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Christmas - "Sorry to hear about your battle with cancer. Is there any way to remove the fungus?"

Christmas: The answer is NO! The fungus is 58% through out my marrow and the cancer may still be present, the doctors are just marvelled how long I have held on... But I do not let it consume me.... I am an average player, but a great friend!

inthebutt - "you should meet a player named ender. He's going through some tough times too but he always keeps a positive attitude"

ITB: I look forward to meeting everyone. With or without a disability (oh wait we all have some disability, {Lookin' 'round at all mental friends} LOL). My no worry attitude is why after only eight days in the hospital, and doctors chattering just outside my room (mumbling that they knew not when, but that it would not be long that I would pass away) that I walked upright (yes, on my own two feet). I plan to piss my ex-wife off by living long enough to see my youngest (now six) become an adult.

So to all of ya: Let's be friends as long as I can, then you can talk about me when I'm gone... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Christmas - "Sorry to hear about your battle with cancer. Is there any way to remove the fungus?"

Christmas: The answer is NO! The fungus is 58% through out my marrow and the cancer may still be present, the doctors are just marvelled how long I have held on... But I do not let it consume me.... I am an average player, but a great friend!

inthebutt - "you should meet a player named ender. He's going through some tough times too but he always keeps a positive attitude"

ITB: I look forward to meeting everyone. With or without a disability (oh wait we all have some disability, {Lookin' 'round at all mental friends} LOL). My no worry attitude is why after only eight days in the hospital, and doctors chattering just outside my room (mumbling that they knew not when, but that it would not be long that I would pass away) that I walked upright (yes, on my own two feet). I plan to piss my ex-wife off by living long enough to see my youngest (now six) become an adult.

So to all of ya: Let's be friends as long as I can, then you can talk about me when I'm gone... LOL
    Nice to meet you. I hope to have a good time with you on Zombie Mod!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Its Great to have you in the IBIS community ! Stay strong and I look forward on gaming with you in IBIS.

7. Default

I love the word salutations. From that alone I can tell your a decent fellow.

Welcome to the IBIS forums.

If I see you in zombie mod I'll be sure to greet you. Might be able to show you a cade or two.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Thumbs up Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Chronic!

I will be your mortal kombatant
    And by that I mean you can use me as a punching bag

Yay for a K of .5!

Peace,
    ~Dan

PS: K --- Oh NOES!

9. Default

Having not played CounterStrike since beta and upto 6.1, I am still getting used to the regular mods. I have dipped my curiousity into the Zombie Mod (ZM) and find it a little confusing. I will need more time on ZM and look forward to any and all help... But mainly you can find me in Gun Game Mod (GGM). But that doesn't mean I won't keep trying ZM. So you Zombie hunters, please be patient and understand I am only one man, not a Zombie that follows the crowd! See ya in on mod or another!

10. Default

One of the nicest and most decent people on here.

Welcome aboard sir!