Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello Gamers!

1. Wink Hello Gamers!

I'm new here. I'm looking forward to talking and chatting with you, guys. I'm glad I became part of this community.

Hello and welcome

Welcome to ibis, enjoy your stay. If you play gg watch your back, you're going to get knifed.

4. Default

Welcome
    Jiggy: yeah i fuckin hate retardes
    Spasm iBiS.A: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sig...igpic714_1.gif can you do that brit?
    (NPC)Britney<3: o.o

5. Default

Welcome I am pretty new here as well I just started!!! Glad to see another newcomer

6. Default

Nice to see you on the forums!

7. Default

Thanks, for the warm welcome everyone! If you have techniques and skills to share with me, I'll appreciate it

Technique #1 be observant of your surroundings. If you can't find someone to kill, look behind you. They are prolly chasing you with their knife out. xD

Ancient super secret knifing technique #1 don't left click unless you're chasing someone and trying to slow them down. If this is the case, after the first connecting left click, right click for the kill.

10. Default

Kasper we both know I am the god knifer with all the knowledge, there are advanced knifing techniques I can teach you that will give you a 80% success rate against all of your competition.