Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GG Skins Still an Issue?

1. Default

OK I will replace that skin with another one here is some options:

2. Default

I like the first one since there is no way in hell someone could mistake an admin for a ct. It's a shame because it's actually very easy to tell everyone apart unless someone comes flying around a corner; in which case they are probably getting shot regardless of what skin they have. The only real issue that I see is some of the skins being a problem on darker maps... Even then all you have to do is look at their faces. Thought everyone on at least the GG server always aimed for the face anyway.

3. Default

Well gota say ot that current admin skins are very confusing. Keep poping hs in wrong head. This ones will do better

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWelch View Post
    Nice one
    I'm gonna check out those new custom weapons.
    I am going to be working on the custom weapons after this. Also I can not update anything until I complete this web server migration. So just FYI that I am on this but have got to wait for the migration project to finish before I can do anything.

5. Default

Can I have an invisible skin that disables all weapon use... >.>
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

^Maybe we can add predator skin for clan members to GG ^

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    ^Maybe we can add predator skin for clan members to GG ^
    This would be fucking awesome

8. Default

I like the orange T one