Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Enough of this mallissin BS on admin abuse

1. Default

Yes i agree mal is asshole so what who cares it doesn't hurt anyone the admin abuse is just for lols like getcha slapping herself to a unknown location where zombies can't get here still another admin can slap a zombie to getcha's doom. Also inthebutt your very long response made me like saying america fuck yeah and banning mal form all ibis servers. If he says something is wrong he should make his own clan/server to carve it as his own like hell that'll ever happen. I go to the server frequently. I don't be a cade master. I don't say i'm gonna report this admin abuse to the forums like a douche no no no bad mal bad!!!!!!! angry face. You take it. Unless you think its serious to the point it should be reported who cares.

Oh great now i'm paragraphing. Well if you haven't seen my post i'll put it here In big CAPS MALLASSIN IS A QUEER BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAWR MASTERCHEFF WAS HERE

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Why am I in this thread? I dont even know this guy.. Dont ever say my name.. or Mother Russia will come upon U!
    cuz i love you, and i decided to call someone a virt when they get 1 of the servers to entirely hate them.

Mallissin, demo's?

3. Default

To be quite honest...

inthebutt may be a complete asshole to me, and insults me quite often.

But I've been in the ZM server before now, many times quite honestly, and I never once saw him abuse anything.

I would just randomly go in under a different name to see how things flew in there.

:]]

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    To be quite honest...

But I've been in the ZM server before now, many times quite honestly, and I never once saw him abuse anything.

I would just randomly go in under a different name to see how things flew in there.

I've played with inthebutt before he got admin and not once have I seen you. I mean it's nice that you're supporting him, but don't lie. Well, maybe I'm wrong, but what was your other name that you've used before or your Steam ID prior to your account being stolen?

But anyways, IBIS rules.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    No one has even stepped forwarded and help you back up your piece of shit claim on admin abuse.
    "Stepped forwarded"? Please check your grammar before posting this bullshit.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    "Stepped forwarded"? Please check your grammar before posting this bullshit.
    I don't have to check my grammer hodgie, its the mother fucking internet.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I don't have to check my grammer hodgie, its the mother fucking internet.
    Fine, sound like a stupid fucking ape... I'm just trying to help. ASSHOLE
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Fine, sound like a stupid fucking ape... I'm just trying to help. ASSHOLE
    HAHAHAHAHA thats the third time, some has called me that today. thanks Hodgie.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

I'd* rather not fuck Mother Russia, she's too open and might have an STD.
    LUL.
    try MULTIPLE...

any who.

Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? Where's the Demo's ? HUH HUH HUH ?

10. Default

To be quite honest...

Sneaky bitch.