Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chronic 6/9/09(of ban) about 1:15pm EST(of ban)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    SO THIS IS BEHIND US? No quams just think a warning would have been nice... because we did obey (Admin or non-Admin) that asked us not to snipe from our own spawn... (On a map that needed this tactic to get off the sniper rifle I hate so much... we were NOT camping... the other team was using us as target practice from their own spawn) I felt I had done nothing "against the games rules" and that who ever it was, over reacted... But if it behind us... let's move on.... I just need to know that we're all cool again... -=|2icochet=-<ibis.a> was it?
    If that was the case then you should not have been banned. Did you check if you're still banned ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Liar.. You werent in GG server for over a week.
    1. That isn't true. I was on GG on thursday.
    2. That's your reasoning? I'm not even an admin.

I found out who banned him.. it was - -=|2icochet=-<ibis.a> who didint even had his name on at that time and used name - noobtastic -

Thank you for inventing demos. Imma keep on rollinnnnnnn!
    I just asked someone of a higher level and they said you can only go "undercover" like that unless you catch hackers so do not do it anymore.

WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SERVER AND YOU ARE AN ADMIN YOU MUST WEAR THE IBIS.A TAG!
    Last edited by XxMastagunzxX; 06-09-2009 at 08:08 PM.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Vitus:I was in spectators for 2 hours cuz i went shoping.. I didnt ban no one.. only person imma ban is u nemesis for talkin to much.. Im cool with Chronic..

then why didn't you discconect and let someone else on who was actually going to play?

5. Default

I was in spectators for 2 hours cuz i went shoping.. I didnt ban no one.. only person imma ban is u nemesis for talkin to much.. Im cool with Chronic..

P.S. I dont take things to personaly like other power hungry admins... You wanna joke about me fine I dont give a shit.. its just a game..
    You wanna know how I know you gay virt?? your the first guy I've ever heard of that shops for 2 hours.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Vitus:I was in spectators for 2 hours cuz i went shoping.. I didnt ban no one.. only person imma ban is u nemesis for talkin to much.. Im cool with Chronic..

then why didn't you discconect and let someone else on who was actually going to play?
    well i left so quick didint have time to disconect.. and server was empty.. and other admins could kick me.. but they didint.. idc..

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    You wanna know how I know you gay virt?? your the first guy I've ever heard of that shops for 2 hours.
    well it took me 40min to get there and 40 min to get back.. and shoped for 30 min.. i needed new shoes and suit..
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

7. Default

well i left so quick didint have time to disconect.. and server was empty.. and other admins could kick me.. but they didint.. idc..

well it took me 40min to get there and 40 min to get back.. and shoped for 30 min.. i needed new shoes and suit..
    why do you wear a suit to suck cock?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    why do you wear a suit to suck cock?
    This actually made me laugh.

+1 and cookies for you nemesis.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    This actually made me laugh.

+1 and cookies for you nemesis.
    i think ill stop posting.. i feel gay talkin with u..
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

10. Default

i needed new shoes and suit..
    shoes and suit..
    shoes
    You're gay.