Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chronic 6/9/09(of ban) about 1:15pm EST(of ban)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I just asked someone of a higher level and they said you can only go "undercover" like that unless you catch hackers so do not do it anymore.

WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SERVER AND YOU ARE AN ADMIN YOU MUST WEAR THE IBIS.A TAG!
    Agreed.

Virtus, are you going to post the demo for us?

2. Default

wtf do u need demo for? ban was for 5 min.. i aint aploading 100mb demo just for this..
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

3. Default

lmao.

It's funny that when Virtus posts all the attention gets on him with flames.

ily Nemie<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Agreed.

Post your demo's first fuck face, before you tell other people to post theirs.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

REMEMBER EVERYONE BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING .....and if u didnt understand that then ur retarded

6. Default

Agreed.

LMAO GTFO SCRUB.

Damn, comes here and is not posting demo's and he's telling someone who has provided demos already to post demos.

this is rediculous mallissin, i hope you read this and take it into consideration.

Go to the store, by the best possible glue you can buy. Buy the sharpest wire you can possibly buy. Now go to a tree in your lawn, tire the wire on a heafty tree branch and make a noose in it. Get a stool and put it under that noose. Then super glue your hands to your head so that your hands will never come off. Jump onto the stool and put your neck in that noose of yours. Then kick the chair/stool out from under you.

That's just a dim thought of what you should do to yourself.

7. Default

Tie him down, I'll drill screws into his knee caps until he posts his demos. *evil laugh*

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

LOL penis
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

9. Default

Agreed.

Mal, are you going to post the demo for us?

Also, someone whack Koolayed over the head for me.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.