Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chronic 6/9/09(of ban) about 1:15pm EST(of ban)

1. Default Chronic 6/9/09(of ban) about 1:15pm EST(of ban)

Name in Game: Gun Game
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:20736893
    Who banned you: Unknown Admin was kicked to quickly
    When: Today 6/9/09(of ban) about 1:15pm EST(of ban)
    Where: on the gun game server
    Why banned: For saying "Well Lick Me" after being shot!

Other/Reason to unban:
    If I am not to play on server, fine; but to banned for NOT swearing, NOT being disrepectful, but because someone doesn't like what is said, or just power tripping, well then I will gladly go elsewhere to play... But I thought I was liked here and know I am respectful to EVERYONE. I want to just know am I going to be allowed to play on your server or should I just find a different server? Please don't waste anymore of either of our time, I don't have the convience of time. Many of your regulars and even some of your Admins know and can vouche for me...

Email me ASAP at [email protected]

2. Default

It must have been a temp ban. Check and see if you're unbanned. If not repost and notify me.

3. Default

Whoever banned you* was a moron.

You're cool as fuck.

I'll find out who did it.

Who were the admins on at the time?
    Last edited by &&toasties; 06-09-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: fgrjsgjkstuk

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

I'm pretty sure it was the Mother Russia guy. i came int he server right after this happened and he was the only admin on.

5. Default

I was in spectators for 2 hours cuz i went shoping.. I didnt ban no one.. only person imma ban is u nemesis for talkin to much.. Im cool with Chronic..

P.S. I dont take things to personaly like other power hungry admins... You wanna joke about me fine I dont give a shit.. its just a game..
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

6. Default

It was me guys. I banned him.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It was me guys. I banned him.
    Liar.. You werent in GG server for over a week.

8. Default

I found out who banned him.. it was - -=|2icochet=-<ibis.a> who didint even had his name on at that time and used name - noobtastic -

Thank you for inventing demos. Imma keep on rollinnnnnnn!

9. Default

SO THIS IS BEHIND US? No quams just think a warning would have been nice... because we did obey (Admin or non-Admin) that asked us not to snipe from our own spawn... (On a map that needed this tactic to get off the sniper rifle I hate so much... we were NOT camping... the other team was using us as target practice from their own spawn) I felt I had done nothing "against the games rules" and that who ever it was, over reacted... But if it behind us... let's move on.... I just need to know that we're all cool again... -=|2icochet=-<ibis.a> was it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    I was in spectators for 2 hours cuz i went shoping.. I didnt ban no one.. only person imma ban is u nemesis for talkin to much.. Im cool with Chronic..

P.S. I dont take things to personaly like other power hungry admins... You wanna joke about me fine I dont give a shit.. its just a game..
    yes, Virtus, you keep abusing your admin, rock on.