Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re Intro

1. Default Re Intro

Hi All-
    Just popping in to say hi. Hi. Been playing less CS and doing more riding. Cheers.
    lee.jpg

That kinda happens when you're banned from ibis servers :/

3. Default

indeed, hopefully ya get unbanned one day, pop in from time to time to show you're still interested, stay safe out there!

5. Default

Yeah im aware of them

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amensia View Post
    indeed, hopefully ya get unbanned one day, pop in from time to time to show you're still interested, stay safe out there!
    Not likely but thx. Apparently mononcle was able to convince joker to perma ban me while gobbling his knob. Probably had firstblood ramming him in the pooper and doing hi fives with joker.

Hi phil.

7. Default

Beef.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D00m CR3w View Post
    Not likely but thx. Apparently mononcle was able to convince joker to perma ban me while gobbling his knob. Probably had firstblood ramming him in the pooper and doing hi fives with joker.

Hi phil.
    Bitch you wish

9. Default

Also, you're not going to disrespect phil for agreeing that banning you was better for the server than having you play here? Just disrespect joker and I?
    You don't think the whole, 12 weeks+ of other admins banning you was some sort of sign that you shouldn't actively violate the rules of the servers?
    Monocle didn't have to convince anyone that you were a horrible person to let in our community. It was right there in the demo and ban logs.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by firstblood View Post
    Also, you're not going to disrespect phil for agreeing that banning you was better for the server than having you play here? Just disrespect joker and I?
    You don't think the whole, 12 weeks+ of other admins banning you was some sort of sign that you shouldn't actively violate the rules of the servers?
    Monocle didn't have to convince anyone that you were a horrible person to let in our community. It was right there in the demo and ban logs.
    Oh...you thought I cared? Like ibis is the only server to play fucking cs on. If I really wanted to play your gay ass admin abuse server I'd just get another steam acct for $20 and my router is dynamic IP so whatever. Or maybe I already did. As for window tint boy, he knows whats up.