Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Re Intro

1. Default

Your fat trolling ass is still on the forums, so yeah it's pretty obvious. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D00m CR3w View Post
    Oh...you thought I cared? Like ibis is the only server to play fucking cs on. If I really wanted to play your gay ass admin abuse server I'd just get another steam acct for $20 and my router is dynamic IP so whatever. Or maybe I already did. As for window tint boy, he knows whats up.
    Go and waste your money and do that. I'm not your senior financial manager. It's only $20 to what you say so go waste $20. Yeah maybe you'll get away with it for few weeks, maybe month. But word gets around. You won't stay incognito forever and someone will let me know "blah blah" is doom. Then you just wasted your $20 and I'll perms that account and all the IP's associated. The fact you still want to play here shows how great of a community we all can be. I may be a dick to you, but it's only cause I'm sick of your shit. I was tired of giving you warnings, telling you stop doing this and that or it'll result in a perma. Look where it lead you.

If I find out you are playing here under different name, different account. I will guarantee that account will be banned, and your forum access will be banned as well.

3. Default

Too late.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D00m CR3w View Post
    Too late.
    Maybe try being as proactive with your weight as you are with your childish bullshit.
    I know there are nature trails you can go hike around Fox Lake or other areas in northern IL.
    Or don't, whatever.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by firstblood View Post
    Maybe try being as proactive with your weight as you are with your childish bullshit.
    I know there are nature trails you can go hike around Fox Lake or other areas in northern IL.
    Or don't, whatever.

6. Default

I mean, a better solution would be make an unban thread and not be hostel.
    But, what do I know. 20 dollars isnt much I suppose.

I suppose it is a complement to our servers that you want to come back to us so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Welp doom, was good knowing you. Now that I've seen this side of you I can longer be on your side for any reason. Shame, you weren't a douche ever in game while i played and yet here you are being a child. Sorry to the clan for ever suggesting anything positive for him, I'll pull my ULA app for obviously having bad judgement.

8. Default

wtf is going on in here?