Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problem on Gun Game Server

1. Default Love

I love this place...
    ~Dan

2. Default

Actually "you're" is slang in English, the proper way is to seperate the words as they were (not we're) ment to be: " You are ".

I like you folks, you make me smile!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Actually "you're" is slang in English, the proper way is to seperate the words as they were (not we're) ment to be: " You are ".

I like you folks, you make me smile!
    It is still a correct use of grammar, unlike your in this case.

I still win.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It is still a correct use of grammar, unlike your in this case.

I still win.
    Think about this for a second... Now reread your response and notice you are (or you're, as you have put it) wrong again! LOL

I love ignorant people, because it gives me something challenging to do in my spare time!

No back on topic... This problem of "unconnected" is back and worse than before...

After the Website went down, several other "unconnected" players, doing just what "unconnected" players do (Mic Spams, Hacks, and general annoyances), and two actually spent the time arguing that "unconnected" was actually thier names and that they used the names regularly. What we need regularly is Admins to boot these disruptions. It took us three maps to finally get an Admin on the server (Thank you Christmas), to remove these "undesireables".

I would not want to be an Admin, due to the BS I see everyday, and for the fact that I am on a very stringent disability income that barely covers the neccessities of living (and the internet as my only one indulgency). But if I were an Admin, it would be my personal mission to boot these "unconnected". I would hunt them down and send them back into cyber world! The average player can't even vote to kick them, as they sometimes don't register in the votekick menu! Can we get Admins on more frequently, or have a way to access an Admin when needed?

5. Default

Chronic, have you tried adding admins as friends on Steam?

That seems like the best way to get an admin in there without requiring admins to bei n the server just for the sake of having an admin on.

Btw, what's wrong with me saying that "your" is an incorrect replacement for "you are"?

I'm so lost.

6. Default

but we still love ya Christmas!

So does this mean your going to be my friend and add me to your friends list... I have Autumn (and we all know what happened to her) and the others may have Admin powers, yet seem to always be AFK!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    but we still love ya Christmas!

So does this mean your going to be my friend and add me to your friends list... I have Autumn (and we all know what happened to her) and the others may have Admin powers, yet seem to always be AFK!
    I won't be free to add anyone till later tonight.

If you look for me in "recent games" just add Christmas. And I am normally on most of the day. If not in-game I'm on steam.

8. Default

I'd have you add me, unfortunately my admin ran out and I'm poor.

"I love ignorant people, because it gives me something challenging to do in my spare time!"

Turmoil is something no one should love.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

POOR? I'm POOR... try living on a disability income that dwindles EVERY year!

10. Default

My mom is on disability and I can't work when I can't get a car and we live in the woods.

Only way I was able to get any of the stuff I have so far is from a few fortunate events that occurred in my life.

Basically though, she wouldn't be wanting to spend 11 dollars a month on something like this.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.