Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problem on Gun Game Server

1. Default

if I had an extra eleven dollars... I would spend it here... rather fun here! My "real" life is boring, especailly when the ex has my boys!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    if I had an extra eleven dollars... I would spend it here... rather fun here! My "real" life is boring, especailly when the ex has my boys!
    I spit on 11 dollars. Go get a job slacker.

3. Default

I wish I could get a job NY... but when you're dying of cancer, and a dibilitating bone marrow disease, it becomes a little more difficult... (See you know nothing of me either...) So between doctor appointments, medications and playing CS with uninformed people like yourself... I live the best I can on my disability... Unlike me, you obviously have a job, yet still find the time to hang with me all day... So nice of you, but I can manage with or without you... And yet I am strangely more amused when you are around! So if you wanna pay for my memebrship every month, with spit on money, please do so... I'd be much obliged!

4. Default

(See you know nothing of me either...)
    Like i said in previous replies....I don't want to know you. K Thanx.

5. Default

but we still love ya Christmas!

So does this mean your going to be my friend and add me to your friends list... I have Autumn (and we all know what happened to her) and the others may have Admin powers, yet seem to always be AFK!
    What happened to me other than my laptop breaking?

You don't have to miss me too much, I'll be on in no time.

Got a friend sending me a tower, so I'll have a computer soon.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I spit on 11 dollars. Go get a job slacker.
    HAYHAYHAY.

I gots a job now!

I'm not a slacker any more!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Funny how this thread started off as reporting micspamming and then went to unemployment and medical conditions.

Security companies are not hiring, so I might be working in landscaping and I might be able to put one of my gas-powered chainsaws to use!

My baby from Texas^^
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 07-01-2009 at 03:57 AM.

8. Default

That would be NY's fault! (shys away from eye to eye contact)

9. Default

That would be NY's fault! (shys away from eye to eye contact)
    Shut up.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Shut up.