Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Problem on Gun Game Server

1. Default Problem on Gun Game Server

About 5:15 pm to 5:20 pm EST on Gun Game Server two players, both using name "unconnected" were radio spamming obnoxious sounds (not even tangable noise) when asked to cease the intursion and lack of people voting them out the continued until I was forced to leave server. I know I'm new here but we need Admins on to ban those who DO NOT listen to respectful request, especially when they are as obnoxious as these two. Can you please look into banning these two? Maybe get an Admin in if only to monitor? Is there a faster way to reach admins? Please help ban "Stupid" people doing stupid things with no consquences!!!

2. Default

Next time if it happens, in your console type: "status". Track down their STEAM IDs.

Then in console, type "record micspam". This will record a demo. To end, in console, type "stop".

3. Default

I just want to note that people that play as unconnected are usually banned just for the name as it is a form of hack to help prevent them from being banned. Anyone connecting with the name unconnected should be suspected of trying to start problems and or hacking.

4. Default

Much obliged and will help any way I can... do I then contact some afterwards, if so whom?

5. Default

chronic once you have the demo, come to the forums and post the demo in the ban request section of the rules thread.

The demo is gonna be in:
    my computer
    - local disk (your main hard drive)
    - program files
    - steam
    - steamapps
    - (your username)
    - counter-strike source
    - cstrike
    - than look for the file you recorded the demo as

easy as pie. something mallissin can't do since he doesn't have any of them.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

I always figured unconnected people were always hackers, which is why I banned most of them, especially since every single one of them have lagged the server/crashed it/mic spammed, and such.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    chronic once you have the demo, come to the forums and post the demo in the ban request section of the rules thread.
    easy as pie. something mallissin can't do since he doesn't have any of them.
    Thanks ITB... and sounds like Mallissin is a real "character"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Thanks ITB... and sounds like Mallissin is a real "character"
    Your welcome.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Your welcome.
    awe.

You're so sweet.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Your welcome.
    It's you're.

I guess spell check can't fix everything, eh?