Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Server Migration

1. Default Server Migration

So we have been down for about 24 hours trying to migrate the server, unfortunately this did not work. So we will be down again on Monday to try again

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So we have been down for about 24 hours trying to migrate the server, unfortunately this did not work. So we will be down again on Monday to try again
    That sucks zero, I was honestly trying to keep you updated with some of the little things going wrong to help keep the server up and functional during that time. What time monday you thinking of doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

3. Default

It will be late at night on Monday, I have backuped and deleted some older databases that we no longer use which should help speed up the transfer this time around.

4. Default

Rescheduled to Friday...

5. Default

Now scheduled for next Thursday

All this rescheduling is bringing back nightmares from when Zelda: twilight princess kept getting rescheduled ��

7. Default

^lol good stuff

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    That sucks zero, I was honestly trying to keep you updated with some of the little things going wrong to help keep the server up and functional during that time. What time monday you thinking of doing it?
    You should enlighten us with exactly what you were doing to help and how you were tracking what little things were going wrong. I'm sure your input was invaluable during this trying time.

9. Default

Hey scribs, I know my input isn't that valuable. I mean lets be real, I can't do jack squat to help with the server migration. I was only keeping an eye on the game servers and notify zero of some of the things that break on the server once the connection to the website is broken. It's not much, but it was something I can do to try to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

10. Default

Yea he is referring to thinks like when the maps broke on the servers during an earlier attempt and the last attempt broke the wcs and zm servers until I was about to reboot them.