Thread: Hi,

1. Default Hi,

Hi, I'm Luciola.

I've known a few IBIS members along the way, some met randomly on CSS or Left 4 Dead.

I haven't really been keeping in touch with them but, since none of my other clans really play CSS, I figured I might as well look into getting involved with you guys.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers.

P.S.: In the effort of efficiency, I might as well ask an obvious question right here: What does it take to wear the IBIS tag as a casual player?
    Last edited by Luciola; 06-09-2009 at 06:14 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Luciola View Post
    Hi, I'm Luciola.

I've known a few IBIS members along the way, some met randomly on CSS or Left 4 Dead.

I haven't really been keeping in touch with them but, since none of my other clans really play CSS, I figured I might as well look into getting involved with you guys.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers.

P.S.: In the effort of efficiency, I might as well ask an obvious question right here: What does it take to wear the IBIS tag as a casual player?
    Hey ! Welcome to the Forums and glad to have you on board !
    To answer your question. You have 2 options on wearing the tag. 1) A paying admin would have the ibis.a tag and 2) a member would have the <ibis> tag.
    Feel free to apply to become a member on our apps section.
    Have a Great Day !

3. Default

Welcome... Welcome back? Well whatever it's nice to see a newer face than mine! Hope ya stay long enough to see you in my sights.

4. Default

Salutations. Welcome to the IBIS community.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Dude looks hot...outside, judging from that picture of yours.

6. Default

Hello Luciola.
    Welcome to the IBIS Forums... Have fun there is limitless amounts of it...

7. Default

Live or die, make your choice.

8. Default

Welcome to ibis Luciola. Hope to see you soon.