Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ZMod Revival?

1. Default

Firstly, from what I've discussed with other members of IBIS on Plague Fest and on Steam, is the removal of BOT's.

Secondly, removing the Smoke grenades/ and limiting the frag grenade limit back down to 1.

Lastly, I feel there are too many Zm maps on the server map list, IBIS's Zm community has always strongly focused it's self on Zombie Escape. While I like having a few select Zm maps on the list, I feel as though it's taking away from the stronger aspect to the server and it's community.

These are my opinions, and they're subjective so feel free to way in; the server needs serious re-thinking.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    That might be too much going on. We should possibly think of a ze/zm night. mass old regulars, beating ze maps like old times. get like zero, scribbs, anex, steamer, me, and whole bunch of old regulars. Might need some kind of incentive. top player who lead humans to victory will get like free admin for 1 month (I'll pay for them or something), 2nd player who leads will get 1 month free res.
    Im up for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

3. Default

That might be too much going on. We should possibly think of a ze/zm night. mass old regulars, beating ze maps like old times. get like zero, scribbs, anex, steamer, me, and whole bunch of old regulars.
    You just want people to help carry you in maps again

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    You just want people to help carry you in maps again
    I was the team.

5. Default

IBIS's Zm community has always strongly focused it's self on Zombie Escape.
    lol wut? ibis was always heavier on ZM until some of the more active ZM players disappeared, and people started playing ZE more because they couldn't cut it in ZM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol wut? ibis was always heavier on ZM until some of the more active ZM players disappeared, and people started playing ZE more because they couldn't cut it in ZM.
    True^

7. Default

i miss the old times aswell ); still joining the server everyday and trying to look for some people 2 play !

I was the team.
    I miss you guys.

9. Default

player trails are only on for ZE maps and not for ZM maps.

10. Default

I am working on making it so that you must vote to "enable" bots on supported maps.

I am also going to remove the time nades but keep the extra fire nade for now.

The plan would be if we can get it more populated we might reduce the nades back to 1 and then give vips an extra nade and give admins an extra nade and 1 time nade.