Thread: I miss the ibis community!

Default I miss the ibis community!

I am a total noob to the forums but I've come to say I miss how populated the IBIS servers were. The community was great! I was a regular on ZM & Gun game for years, and I can't imagine why the sudden decrease in population. I just wanted to swing by and show some love and let you guys know you're supporters are still out there! P.S. Zero I use to really love LOTR & Harry Potter on ZM, if we ever get a significant population increase maybe consider returning them and some other beloved oldies. -ColitisCrohn

gg is still very much alive, zm on the other hand not so much. welcome back and thnx for stopping by.

3. Default

GG is the only thing alive... and yea its very unfortunate, WCS and ZM are both not very healthy, but CSGO took most of the Counter Strike player base.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Nice to see you in the forums, we have tried making a lot of changes to ZM, please be sure to add your comments about what you would like to see changed to the server.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Nice to see you in the forums, we have tried making a lot of changes to ZM, please be sure to add your comments about what you would like to see changed to the server.
    thoughts on a wcsGO server?
    although i friggen hate GO as a generic modern warfare rip off personally, but if it helps bringing the ol folk back, would it be possible with the scripting level required on that engine?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Just imagine it without almost any of the effects and you got an idea of what it would be like in cs:go.

7. Default

Is this not how the community started out originally? We started with a PUB then the Zombie server then GG then WCS.

Wouldn't it be the same with CS:GO? Over time new plugins and scripts would be released to support more modded servers? What am I missing?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

There is a lot of mods that you can not run in CS:GO.

The real problem in cs:go is valve bans many types of mods and thus legit communities like ours must compete against servers that run banned mods and just keep buying new ip addresses and game copies every day. Also in cs:go a large percentage of the player base does not even play on community servers because valve tried to keep them away from them.

We have had a cs:go gg server for years. We have players on it but it is not something that fills up every day.