Thread: Shit admin bans leader because she's a shit admin

1. Default Shit admin bans leader because she's a shit admin

Admin's in-game name: XXOwnsXY
    Your in-game name at the time: dtwon
    Server: Gungame Mod+
    Map: lego_spacetower (go fucking figure, she changes it to this map every 26 minutes)
    Date and time: 7-28-17 22:14

Banned for 30 minutes because I was voicing my displeasure with her cancelling the map vote for the second map in a row. Top two choices were nominated maps. I get it, you don't like texture city, but we all do. Also, I was not the only one voicing my hate for this, so did you ban Havoc too? I'm getting really sick of shit admins doing dumb shit, and only getting away with it because they're admins. And yes, I know you have the choice to change the map, but she changes it to lego_spacetower whenever it's off the recent list, and do you really need to change it when it's nominated AND being voted for? And, the reason in my ban was "shut the fuck up?" What kind of bullshit is that? Just because you don't like being called out for pissing everyone off? You were sitting AFK in spawn for 8 rounds straight on spacetower, for fucksake. You weren't even fucking playing the map, so don't go changing the next one when we want to play it. Fucking childish.

2. Default

ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/ think you could find the demo, I'm not seeing one for the time you have listed.

3. Default

ok, first map, at 13 mins for about a min is her setting next map and people being unhappy, only lasts about a min though. The following map is all the drama with her and people. She continuously brought up shes a clan member so you cant do shit to her, She told people to make a post on here to watch the rest of the clan laugh(insinuating of course she still couldn't be touched) Her map change did kill the server, and though everyone wanted to leave she insisted it would not happen. I do agree with the people talking that a map change to something that kills it is not good, telling those people to leave if they don't like it is not good. I always believed as an admin to only use your powers to ensure the servers success. I don't see that in this small dispute and its discouraging to see a self proclaimed clan member act this immature. However, not sure if the rest of the clan will see this as abuse. Thanks for bringing this up though, hope to see you in game man

4. Default

Holy shit. I didn't even know about all of that, because I have her muted.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    Admin's in-game name: XXOwnsXY
    Your in-game name at the time: dtwon
    Server: Gungame Mod+
    Map: lego_spacetower (go fucking figure, she changes it to this map every 26 minutes)
    Date and time: 7-28-17 22:14

Banned for 30 minutes because I was voicing my displeasure with her cancelling the map vote for the second map in a row. Top two choices were nominated maps. I get it, you don't like texture city, but we all do. Also, I was not the only one voicing my hate for this, so did you ban Havoc too? I'm getting really sick of shit admins doing dumb shit, and only getting away with it because they're admins. And yes, I know you have the choice to change the map, but she changes it to lego_spacetower whenever it's off the recent list, and do you really need to change it when it's nominated AND being voted for? And, the reason in my ban was "shut the fuck up?" What kind of bullshit is that? Just because you don't like being called out for pissing everyone off? You were sitting AFK in spawn for 8 rounds straight on spacetower, for fucksake. You weren't even fucking playing the map, so don't go changing the next one when we want to play it. Fucking childish.
    D-town, your "voicing" is actually quite annoying. You don't voice dis-pleasuring stuff, your choice of words are quite colorful, and frankly, getting quite annoying. You remind me of another hot-shot wonder kid who got perma-banned. HOLY SH*T, you remind me of him. Regular, a good player (and when i mean good, he had good skills, just like yourself). But when it came to him "ranting" about shit admins, his choice of words were not the prettiest. When it came to it, we were all sick of his shit and perma'd him. I'm not saying you're going to get perma'd, yet... but I would strongly advise you to watch your tone.

With that being said, clan members earn seniority once they enter the server. If she wanted to play spacetower (which is a popular map) then she will want to choose spacetower. If she wants to go to texture jungle, that's her choice. She has earned her place and right as clan member to choose a map that she wants to play. Majority of us clan member's don't play all day like some of you who cannot hold a job, or is still in school with your parents money. We have full time jobs, family, etc. And when we want to play for the few minutes or hour that we have, sometimes we want to play our top favorite maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Amensia View Post
    However, not sure if the rest of the clan will see this as abuse.
    No this is not abuse. And you should know this. Clan member's have senior when they enter a server. She was not intentionally trying to kill the server, she wanted to play her maps she likes.

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    Holy shit. I didn't even know about all of that, because I have her muted.
    You don't know a lot of stuff that goes on within the community. All you do is come here to bitch and complain about every little petty shit.

No abuse found. Resolved.
    Closed.