Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse in forums

1. Default Admin abuse in forums

Admin's forum name: phil
    Your in-forum name: D-town
    Server: Forums under admin abuse http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...s-a-shit-admin
    Map: Same as above
    Date and time: 7-29-17 8:53 am

How did he abuse: Personal attacks and shutting down an active conversation in forums.

Proof: link above

Lots of text incoming. This discussion isn't over.

We'll start at the top of the post.

"D-town, your "voicing" is actually quite annoying. You don't voice dis-pleasuring stuff, your choice of words are quite colorful, and frankly, getting quite annoying. You remind me of another hot-shot wonder kid who got perma-banned. HOLY SH*T, you remind me of him. Regular, a good player (and when i mean good, he had good skills, just like yourself). But when it came to him "ranting" about shit admins, his choice of words were not the prettiest. When it came to it, we were all sick of his shit and perma'd him. I'm not saying you're going to get perma'd, yet... but I would strongly advise you to watch your tone"

As Scribble said before on another post I made about admin abuse, the loudest voice gets heard. Everyone else on the server was polite and shit, and Owns ignored them as Amnesia said, "at 13 mins for about a min is her setting next map and people being unhappy, only lasts about a min though. The following map is all the drama with her and people. She continuously brought up shes a clan member so you cant do shit to her, She told people to make a post on here to watch the rest of the clan laugh(insinuating of course she still couldn't be touched) Her map change did kill the server, and though everyone wanted to leave she insisted it would not happen" Talk quietly, and the tyranny takes over, speak loudly, and people take notice. Are we supposed to just sit there and not be critical of the admins when they're being assholes? I never have, and never will, and I'm not going to change the "colorful" fucking words I use. As for the perma threaten, thanks for more tyranny. If this is how the admins are going to be allowed to function on this server, then please perma me, because I'm not going to stop fighting it when it happens, and I'm going to fight it loud, and with lots of fuck words and shit.

"With that being said, clan members earn seniority once they enter the server. If she wanted to play spacetower (which is a popular map) then she will want to choose spacetower. If she wants to go to texture jungle, that's her choice. She has earned her place and right as clan member to choose a map that she wants to play."

As said before, she constantly changes it, to the chagrin of alot of players. Mostly, this is just the wood laying on the ground, the part above is the fuel and fire lit.

"Majority of us clan member's don't play all day like some of you who cannot hold a job, or is still in school with your parents money. We have full time jobs, family, etc. And when we want to play for the few minutes or hour that we have, sometimes we want to play our top favorite maps."

This is the part of the post that is uncalled for. Who the fuck are you to bring up personal lives? I work 50+ hours every week at my job I've held for 10 total years, (part time 7 1/2 with another full-time job as well, the last 3 years full-time at it) and I don't play nearly as much as I used to because of my 10-month old son. Where I used to play this game alot on the weekends late into the night, I don't play nearly as much because I spend time with him. And it's not just me you're attacking with this comment, it's fucking EVERYONE on the server. This should have never been said, so FUCK you for saying it.

"You don't know a lot of stuff that goes on within the community. All you do is come here to bitch and complain about every little petty shit."

Oh really? Admin abuse and server health are petty shit? As amnesia said, she laughed off people saying they would leave the server, and count went from 20 to 13. Emptying the server and pissing off everyone is pretty important when this game constantly loses regular players, and this is the biggest active single-elim gungame server left. When the server does eventually die, like so many others already have, will it be because CS:s finally died, or because of admins like Owns doing unchecked tyrannical shit like this? As for me, I have been told to check my shit by alot of people, and I have done the following:

1. I turn voice off. That way, I tend to rage less, and can't hear dumb shit that tends to piss me off.
    2. If I do start to get angry, I just leave the server.
    3. I mute alot of people. If someone does start to piss me off, I just mute them and leave it at that. I have Owns muted, and have for a long time.

So what does she do this afternoon when I am playing on the server after getting home from my 6th work day this week? She hopped on and started goading me through voice, which I wouldn't have even known about save for Shady saying something about it. I don't know what she said, because I have her muted. I said nothing in return, so she typed in admin chat, which comes through even on muted players, with the line: "Nice try D-town. See,everything happened just like I said it would." I said nothing at all, just completely ignored the entire thing.

I don't start shit anymore. but I'll be goddamned it I'm going to stay silent when an admin is abusing powers and killing the player count and laughing about it. You want respect? Earn it. Like I said, ban me now if you're gonna do it, because I'm going to say the same shit the same way next time. And closing a thread after saying some fucking bullshit like you said, phil, was just proving me right by doing the same fucking shit she was doing. Fucking tryanny.

2. Default

First of all, I don't "constantly change the map". That is a straight out lie. I think i've changed the map a handful of times in the months that i've been back. The only changes I make are changing the next map at the end of the game to avoid having to wait. That is certainly not classified as "changing the map". When your complaint is based on a lie and you make things up to strengthen your case, that's a problem.

Last night i changed to lego because i was asked to..and it does not matter if people like it. I don't regret saying anything I said. You are perfectly free to voice your dislike of a clan member changing the map, but when your words are "A shit admin", you are asking for confrontation. You were the reason that I went as far as I did with the ban. I would have simply told you to drop it and then banned you, because we all know you're a hot head who can't control his emotions. I also changed the map to texture jungle, because I wanted to play it. Yes the density of the server went down, but it recovered fully the next map..which it always does.

You are making a mountain out of an ant hill here, sir. You are disliked by many people on the server because when you do use voice, you are toxic, insulting, and extremely cocky. I have muted you in the past for such things, and lets be honest..you have been the subject of many disciplinary actions in the past from others, as well.

I don't have to explain myself to you..but, I just don't like a liar. I muted Havoc on jungle for continuing to harass me about "abusing my power by changing the map" as well. So you were not singled out. Yours was a ban because at least Havoc wasn't directly insulting me, like you. Havoc and I continued to have words about it, too.

The popularity of the server is not going to change from a couple of map changes. If anything, people would avoid playing with you and your shitty personality, more. How's that for disrespect?

As far as Phil goes,

He was doing his job. It is the ULA and Clan's responsibility to review abuse threads and make the final decision. It is not for a discussion to be had. You said what you wanted to say, and even had a friend there to back you up. It was ruled not abuse, and closed. Deal with it.

Oh yeah, as far as the "poke" i gave you this morning.... Yeah, I came in the server just to taunt you. Do I feel bad about it? No. Maybe you'll think twice about being an asshole, but ..you said it yourself that you won't change the way you act or what you say. Keep it up though, I think things will go well for you.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 07-29-2017 at 03:14 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Keep it up, shit admin.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    Keep it up, shit admin.
    Point and case.

5. Default

And closing a thread after saying some fucking bullshit like you said, phil, was just proving me right by doing the same fucking shit she was doing. Fucking tryanny.
    I closed the thread cause i proved there was no abuse found, fucking hijo de puta.

Fine, discussion isn't over. I won't close this thread.

When you are playing in IBIS, you follow IBIS rules and regulations. Which means, senior admins get to choose which map they choose. If clan member is in the server, clan gets automatic seniority. I don't give a fuck if there's a vote. You don't like that your vote doesnt count? I don't give a flying fuck. This isn't a fucking democracy.

You know why you have a lot of people telling you to check your shit? Cause you're too fucking hot headed. You're cocky, pompous, and anytime you don't get it your way you bitch like no other.

Check my ban stats. I am never quick to perma ban. But i do patiently wait till any one person ban records start piling up. Go ahead, get loud. You do you, D-town.

6. Default

I know I'm hot-headed. Always have been when it comes to gaming. I like how you two are defending your decision to piss everyone off and it be your right. Yeah, I know you can, and I said so. It doesn't make it not shitty.

Edit: Oh yeah, and all you two have done is bash me, and not talk at all about the shitty things you have done. Like they don't exist because you're admins or something. Fucking cowards.
    Last edited by D-town; 07-29-2017 at 03:57 PM.

7. Default

I know I'm hot-headed. Always have been when it comes to gaming.
    You're competitive, i get it. That's fine. But you can really be a big douche sometimes, a lot of times. I can be a dick too, but I rather not.

I like how you two are defending your decision to piss everyone off and it be your right. Yeah, I know you can, and I said so. It doesn't make it not shitty.
    You're pissed off cause you didn't go to a map you wanted or voted on. Do you even know own's favorite map? Her top maps yes are those as well, but she also loves lego mafia. Did she go to that? No. She went to another map where it was requested.

Abuse would have been changing map every 5 seconds to disrupt game play. Changing map right before someone get's a nade kill. Changing map to avoid getting slayed. Changing map back to back to back to back same map every single time. Did she do this? No.

Seniority rule is made by Zero and clan. If you don't like it, then leave. I don't give a fuck if you're ranked #4. I don't care if you have over 1000 hours logged in. I don't care if you have almost 1100 gungame wins. Your words will not create rules, will not create new regulations. You are not clan, you are not an ULA, you're just a regular. And I will say this again, if you don't like it, then get the fuck out.

8. Default

This isn't about her changing maps, goddamn it. This is about her attitude when everyone was displeased with it. We don't have to be happy about the rules.

Edit: And if you're going to use your power selfishly, with no regard for others, then maybe you shouldn't have it.
    Last edited by D-town; 07-29-2017 at 04:04 PM.

9. Default

This isn't about her changing maps, goddamn it. This is about her attitude when everyone was displeased with it. We don't have to be happy about the rules.
    So, now you're saying my attitude is abuse? Okay... well, just like you, when people blatantly disrespect me and call abuse when what I did was not abuse, I will not change my attitude. When people CONTINUE to challenge me, after I already said they need to get over it because I am well within my rights... I will always say "go make a fucking thread and shut the fuck up".

That's the beauty of this server, you are free to make an abuse thread when you feel that someone used their powers unjustly. However, my attitude is not really up for debate here. I said nothing untrue. I said that I am allowed to change the map to whatever I want, and it is not abuse, and nothing will be done about it.

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here?

10. Default

I don't hear anything you say because I have you muted because you annoy me and you're full of shit. And, that's not all you said as the demo proves. People were pissed at you before I ever showed up. You just continue to be full of shit.