Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin abuse in forums

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    I don't hear anything you say because I have you muted because you annoy me and you're full of shit.
    Then what is the issue? lol. I don't get it. You're talking in circles. First you say you have a problem with my attitude ... yet, you have me muted. What the actual fuck?

Let me just edit this to highlight how crazy you actually are:

You made an abuse thread because I changed the map and banned you. Then, when we told you that was not abuse and RESOLVED the issue, you made a thread on phil because he did his job and closed the thread. Then, when you're told that he did what he was supposed to do, now..the issue is my attitude. Did you take your meds today?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

I personally believe people should go and post on my forex q/A post so I can talk to people about trading

3. Default

I don't hear anything you say because I have you muted because you annoy me and you're full of shit. And, that's not all you said as the demo proves. People were pissed at you before I ever showed up. You just continue to be full of shit.
    People were pissed because I changed the map to lego... Boo hoo. Is this whole thing about some hurt feelings? Keep me muted and move the fuck on.

The only people pissed were Havoc and you. others might have said they didnt like it..but you two were the assholes about it, which is why I used my powers on you. I dont know who this Amnesia guys is, but doesn't matter. Fact remains, My attitude was provoked by assholes like you, and I am not apologizing for it. Phil, you can close this thread any time. All dtown is doing is grasping at straws. I don't see anything useful coming out of this, other than further proving that he is an idiot.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

I've been an admin for close to 2 years. I said my piece in the other thread. Like i said, i didn't really think it was abuse, but also don't like people showing power the way you did. However, the more i'm on the forums the more i realize it seems to be most clan. Don't really care, i enjoy the server, i enjoy a bit of shit talking. You do you, as Phil said, you earned your rank. Do as you will, see ya both in game. Hope this makes you guys more competitive with each other. Happy playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, sorry in the other thread i came off as a bit of a cunt, i honestly didn't mean it that way, early in the morning. Just saying my piece, no hard feelings or anything like that.

5. Default

Edit: And if you're going to use your power selfishly, with no regard for others, then maybe you shouldn't have it.
    Trust me, if you think I'm power hungry, or power selfish, I am far from it. I have had 4 people already PM me on steam to say "just ban him longer or perma him" or "just forum ban him, he's being a dick". Yet, you're still on the forums, and you're not banned. If anything, I am one of the most lenient and forgiving clan members. So don't test me. You think I made senior rule? No, it was Zero and previous clan members who made them. I implement them because it works. It's only bitches and whiners like you who constantly complain. You want your voice to be heard? Be an admin, be a respected admin, apply for ULA, catch hackers, make an impact in this community and stay long enough for clan to even look at you for a split second. Own's and I have been on the server and forums for years trying to make it better.

I don't hear anything you say because I have you muted
    Well thats your choice. Go ahead and mute admins and clan members, but when we tell you to chill the fuck out and you don't cause you can't hear us, don't cry on the forums when you get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    I personally believe people should go and post on my forex q/A post so I can talk to people about trading
    Stay out of abuse threads with this spam stuff. Last warning.

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Phil, you can close this thread any time. All dtown is doing is grasping at straws. I don't see anything useful coming out of this, other than further proving that he is an idiot.
    In a bit, ima let him have his last few words before I close this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amensia View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    Also, sorry in the other thread i came off as a bit of a cunt, i honestly didn't mean it that way, early in the morning. Just saying my piece, no hard feelings or anything like that.
    No worries, I knew what your intentions were. Clan has been here long enough to have people like d-town and havoc to push us and try to get away with every little stuff. We are clan for a reason, cause we earned respect from the community, and previous clan members over the years. If you don't see respect from us in-game towards another player, it's only because they have not shown us their respect for us as clan members, or the community.

6. Default

What the fuck am I even reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

I just realized, I shouldn't close this cause this one is on me. I'll have scribbs or Maymay or steamer to take a look at it.

8. Default

We can change the map if we want.

I understand your complaints and where you're coming from, but I don't care. You're not the first to make this argument. It's a privilege we have earned and often take advantage of, most people just learn to live with it and move on. C'est la vie.

Closed.