Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kasp3r's Clan Application

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    Kas Kas, if you're a honey badger, I'd want you on top of me :$

Kasper is one of the best admins I've played with on any server. Both at catching cheaters and at maintaining the peace/activity. My opinion doesn't really matter but +1
    oh hippoh <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Just popping in to support my best friend. Kasp3r is an excellent admin, very level headed and fair, always eager to help the community any way he can, active in game and on the forums, and a friendly ghost to all. Can't think of a more deserving admin. Him over me any day.

I don't get a vote but +1 for the meowiest meow of all the meows!!
    Good luck!
    ty meow for the support :3 ur the meowiest meow of all the meows!!! >.>

2. Default

A lone wolf would dominate a honey badger been done before closed

3. Default

I remember Kasper well....hes got my vote.

Yes I lurk in the forums every few weeks to see whats up. Too busy to play and all for NOW
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I remember Kasper well....hes got my vote.

Yes I lurk in the forums every few weeks to see whats up. Too busy to play and all for NOW
    thnx for the vote, where u been? get unbusy and play with some time

5. Default

Too busy with my rental properties and work. Sold the business in Virginia and just moved back to NYC. Waiting to kick the tenants out and start a major renovation.

Once everything has settled (next summer hopefully) I should start playing again
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Too busy with my rental properties and work. Sold the business in Virginia and just moved back to NYC. Waiting to kick the tenants out and start a major renovation.

Once everything has settled (next summer hopefully) I should start playing again
    oh cool, nice man, keep it up lol. keep in touch and see you in game when u have time.

7. Default

+1 to Kasp3r. Been playing with him for years and never had a problem with him. He has shown himself to be a great admin, and as Phil said, never took his power to an extreme.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    +1 to Kasp3r. Been playing with him for years and never had a problem with him. He has shown himself to be a great admin, and as Phil said, never took his power to an extreme.
    Yay!! Ty ownsie <3 for the support :3