0 0%

Thread: Joshie. 8/14/17 01:40 PDT STEAM_0:1:119905234

1. Default Joshie. 8/14/17 01:40 PDT STEAM_0:1:119905234

Joshie.
    STEAM_0:1:119905234
    gungame
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...905234&Submit=
    DDos an Admin

He literally brags about it after I get disconnected. This is god damn bullshit, ban this assbag please. auto-20170814-043547-gg_mini_house.dem

2. Default

this is extremely hard to prove and would probably require Zero to get server logs to maybe prove it. Just because someone says shit doesn't really mean he did anything. I haven't had a chance to review the demo yet, but if he just said that he DDOS'd you and there's no logs for it, it's going to be almost impossible to prove that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

3. Default

Yeah I'm aware. Just ask the players that were in the server. I know it's hard to prove directly: but if you watch the demo like... Really? Come on man. He owns up to it.

So guy owns up to it, however i'm not sure how to proceed on this. I would say call your ISP and get a hold of Teir 3 customer service. See if they can check ur logs for the day and time that this occured, inform them that you wish to file federal charges to the ip that Dos'd you and take it from there.

felt like adding the map before as to show what started all this so...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kasp3r; 08-15-2017 at 12:52 AM.

5. Default

Admitting online is nothing, you need hard proof that he was the one who did it. For all we know, he could have had a buddy in the server and he was the was doing it everytime this Joshie guy told him to.

He didn't ddos the server, or crash the server, therefore perma ban would not hold in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasp3r View Post
    I would say call your ISP and get a hold of Teir 3 customer service. See if they can check ur logs for the day and time that this occured, inform them that you wish to file federal charges to the ip that Dos'd you and take it from there.
    I would start with this. I am keeping the ban as is for 1 week due to him threatening to ddos you as an admin and the fact you happen to lose connection at that time too, which is the only reason why i'm holding this 1 week ban. If you can find direct connection to him and the ddos, PM me and I will take further actions with his ban.
    What you do with federal charges is on you, but without direct connection, can't do much.

1 week ban will stand on this.

Perma ban request denied.
    Closed.