Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autumn? Autumn dear where art thou

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Homewrecker !
    HAY NOW.

He didn't mention he was married!

Plus, I didn't know married men sent 19 year old girls NUDES.

Comeonnow!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    HAY NOW.

Comeonnow!
    Homewrecker !

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    HAY NOW.

Comeonnow!
    Speaking of which I'm still waiting on those nudes you promised me yesterday.

I can't wait forever Autumn.

4. Default

Autumn, I am married (again), to a woman whom extra-ciricular activities is foreplay (no more said for fear of decaying your virgin ears, but tweak your curiousities senses). So you can't be a homewreck this time, but heck I can think of you for the third {peers around for anyone listening}

And as for the seduction, I'm forty, Seduction is spending the day wondering if it will be the night of your life or just another night in your life. No offense Autumn, but I think you more like a friend or worse a daughter I would protect, but men my age can only fantasize about young girls like Autumn. WHich what happens in cyber space stays in cyber space, until a hacker spreads it all over the net. And I'm no hacker!

And damn, I could have sworn I password protected this private message, damn hackers!

5. Default

Huh. Creepy.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by :||Breakneck||: View Post
    Huh. Creepy.
    Creepy? Creepy is you voyuers peeking into my private chat.... On a public forum, get it? probably not... you read a comment or two and think you understand... peepers!

Question? What goes in hard and comes out soft and sticky?

Sickos!

Damn sick peepers!

LL