0 0%

Thread: RE: slaveman/abootman/heathen/rumsfeld | STEAM_0:1:78049640

1. Default RE: slaveman/abootman/heathen/rumsfeld | STEAM_0:1:78049640

ingame name: make them suffer
    steamid: STEAM_0:1:78049640
    where: gg
    link to bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...8049640&Submit
    demo: auto-20170821-130610-gg_deagle5_4hm.dem

Backstory: check ban history and threads about him such as: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/14748 By Kasp3r
    Read the discussion there please.

Ticks today:
    ~58k knife fight starts
    60k He disconnects/rejoins in the middle of a knife fight.
    61.5k I slay him for rejoining.
    61.9k little baby bullshit and admin disrespect
    63k Still crying in his wheaties
    65k More qq's and disrespecting me so i give him an hour ban.

I had no idea this was abootman that I had banned in march until after I banned him for an hour, extended it after viewing his ban history.
    The consensus in March was at least a 3 month ban, and a permanent one if he continued to be a dick.

2. Default

You banned me because I exited the server to avoid being SLAYED because SFOD was running away from the knife fight. He's been known to do this. He knew I had less HP than him and that I would be slayed. I came back and complained because you only use admin when it suits you.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised you fucking idiots haven't realized who I am this entire 3 years. If you ban me I'll be back. Probably buy admin again too. My dynamic IP and prepaid cards will love pulling a Walter 2.0. Have fun with that. I have plenty of money and free time to fuck with IBIS.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
    If you ban me I'll be back. Probably buy admin again too. My dynamic IP and prepaid cards will love pulling a Walter 2.0.
    huh, interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Loc Dog View Post
    I'm surprised you fucking idiots haven't realized who I am this entire 3 years. If you ban me I'll be back. Probably buy admin again too. My dynamic IP and prepaid cards will love pulling a Walter 2.0. Have fun with that. I have plenty of money and free time to fuck with IBIS.
    Not for nothing but, u make it sound like everyone's been wondering who you are. So you've been playing here for 3 years, kuddos to you. When it comes down to it, ur time here doesn't mean shit. You could have been here for 6 years. You're not a current admin, ur not ula, and ur not clan. Even if you were or are any of those 3 you still have to abide by the rules set forth by IBIS just like everyone else. If you don't like it, then by all means no one is stopping or begging u to stay here. You're no one special. You admit to purposely leaving the server to avoid being slayed, and then came back. Even if SFOD was running from a knife fight, you broke the rules. Had you have died by the time runnning out due to SFOD running away, SFOD would have had the admin to deal with. If the admin chose to overlook it, you could have easily taken to the forums like you did with this ban, and expressed that the admin wasn't doing what they were supposed to and that SFOD was clearly breaking an IBIS rule. But instead u took to take matters into ur own hands and now you have to face that consequences for the actions that you took. You've been here long enough to know the rules. You've said in ur previous post u don't care if u get banned and that you'll be back and have plenty of money. Good for u. Repurchase CS:S, reset ur ip. Eventually all that will catch up you. If you want to waste ur money thats on u. I vote perma, have a good day.

upgraded ban to 6 months, due to history pending perma.
    Last edited by Kasp3r; 08-21-2017 at 09:44 PM.

5. Default

Perma, closed.