Thread: Map

1. Default Map

So we all know we have gg_aim_shotty, I think we should replace it with aim_shotty, its the same map but better

2. Default

how so?

3. Default

GG_aim_Shotty is a modded version of the map as im sure we all know, aim_shotty has a swath of both nades and shotguns, on it to add another element, it has 4 nades on both sides along with like 12 shotguns on both sides as well, so not only can you play with the normal gungame but it adds the element of grabbing hidden nades and swapping for shotguns as well, and because of the extra nades it makes the map even faster, which is what aim shotty is all about.

4. Default

no I don't think that's a good idea. That map is fast enough as it is. It's a very small map and there's not really any places to hide. Not to mention we have removed every single map that had guns added into the map because it defeated the purpose of gungame.

P.S. I'm voting against this to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

I bring it up because back when I was admin whenever GG-aim_shotty won I would switch it to the other version, I found that for myself and others it was far more fun because of the added elements, by itself aim shotty is kind of bland, the added nades and shotguns give it a flair in my opinion.

6. Default

It's a bad idea

I agree with hippoh <3