Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kemei unban

1. Default

After reviewing your case between clan, and few ULA's, we have made our decision on your unban request.

You will continue to server your ban till the end of this year. Your ban will be lifted 1/1/2018; note sourcebans for reference in unban
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...607727&Submit=

In addition to this, you are provide for us a 500 word apology without using "the" or the letter "e". You can decide which one you won't be using.
    Apology essay must include, but not limited to, why you hacked, why you used in our server, why you lied to us about your brother using your account, and why you chose to make an alt account.

500 word apology must be due in order to proceed with unban.
    ULA's, do not close until apology is written.

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    In addition to this, you are provide for us a 500 word apology without using "the" or the letter "e".

challng accptd

3. Default

Correct spelling and grammar will be required for the unban to process.

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Correct spelling and grammar will be required for the unban to process.
    I suspected as much lol

5. Default

Talked with kemei, 300 word letter will be accepted. He will be putting it in soon. Once he submits, he will be unbanned.
    Can someone message me once he posts in here?

6. Default

Hello , well first I wanna said that i am really sorry for what happened , It was really stupid and its totally my fault. I have to make a 300 words excuses letter without using word "the" to get unban from Ibis server on CSS. I was playing there for at least 2-3 years and you guys were literally my family. So let me explain what happened. So like 1 year ago I accidently downloaded something and it made a kind of hacks in css. I randomly joined a server and it was Ibis. When i saw it it was in Ibis server and I immediatly left (didnt even played a whole round).Rawr caught me and I got banned. A few months later I was playing back on Ibis for over 10-11 months (Gungame server). Everything was good , I was playing everyday with you guys for hours and hours and i had A LOT of fun. I had trouble with no one im pretty sure everyone liked me and it was really great (Never got any issue with any admins). And one day for no reason i got permanent banned by kasper because of what happened almost a year ago. I appeal my ban on forums and to get unban (1st january 2018) i had to make a 300 words letter excuses so here is it. Im really trying to make this letter the best as i can because im mostly french and i cant really speak english. But for Ibis i would do it because I really miss you guys and playing with you all night long was so great and they were definitivly bests moments of my life in CSS. I hope I can see you guys soon and be ready to get rekt by Kemei

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Keme View Post
    Hello , well first I wanna said that i am really sorry for what happened , It was really stupid and its totally my fault. I have to make a 300 words excuses letter without using word "the" to get unban from Ibis server on CSS. I was playing there for at least 2-3 years and you guys were literally my family. So let me explain what happened. So like 1 year ago I accidently downloaded something and it made a kind of hacks in css. I randomly joined a server and it was Ibis. When i saw it it was in Ibis server and I immediatly left (didnt even played a whole round).Rawr caught me and I got banned. A few months later I was playing back on Ibis for over 10-11 months (Gungame server). Everything was good , I was playing everyday with you guys for hours and hours and i had A LOT of fun. I had trouble with no one im pretty sure everyone liked me and it was really great (Never got any issue with any admins). And one day for no reason i got permanent banned by kasper because of what happened almost a year ago. I appeal my ban on forums and to get unban (1st january 2018) i had to make a 300 words letter excuses so here is it. Im really trying to make this letter the best as i can because im mostly french and i cant really speak english. But for Ibis i would do it because I really miss you guys and playing with you all night long was so great and they were definitivly bests moments of my life in CSS. I hope I can see you guys soon and be ready to get rekt by Kemei
    Lolol.
    You're a good guy, kemei. Just don't let that stuff happen again.
    Unban request approved.

Resolved, closed.

8. Default

Acceptable, someone unban him.

If he's not unbanned in an hour then I'm going to ban Kasper, stars, joker, firstblood, zambi, and fox

9. Default

Lolol, i took care of it, and I also unbanned all his IP address that were banned as well.
    His original first steam ID ban is still perma'd. But this account is unbanned.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Acceptable, someone unban him.

If he's not unbanned in an hour then I'm going to ban Kasper, stars, joker, firstblood, zambi, and fox
    What the hell could fox and firstblood do?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?