Thread: Scribbles admin abuse

1. Default Scribbles admin abuse

SPRINKLES ADMIN ABUSE, I FUCKED UP THE TITLE SORRY SCRIBS =(

Hey all,

I was playing on the server today, September 18th, 2017 3:30pm EDT, map was w00tday. Sprinkles came in and said I team attacked him, so he proceded to team kill me. So I slayed him, then he repeatedly kicked me from the server. So I then said "Just ban me." He did, but only for 10 mins for "team killing", which I'm not complaining about at all. I know you guys probably won't do anything about it, just thought I'd let you all know about it. I'm glad admins can use their power however they see fit to harrass people for things they didn't even do.

Thanks for the time,

Arlhachedhel aka Arlhackadoodle, or Arl
    Last edited by Arlhachedhel; 09-18-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Not only is this in the wrong section, but it's also in the wrong format.

Please read http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...o-report-Abuse and then post in this subsection http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse

Also don't forget to provide a demo from ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com and give as much information about the incident as possible so that we can look into it.

3. Default

Wrong format, but I was called in for this, but since it was after the fact, I was not able to witness it. let me pull up the demo

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Sorry Kasper, I'll go post there.

5. Default

Wrong section, wrong format.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlhachedhel View Post
    I know you guys probably won't do anything about it, just thought I'd let you all know about it.
    I love how you and all your GGC friends come into our server, complain and bitch how us admins don't do anything, and posting is a waste of time when you can't even properly post in the correct section.
    Trust me, I saw the demo and I have my own inputs. And I heard how mut said post in the forums, although nothing will ever be done -- go to our Abuse thread section, do you see one open thread? No. We take care of that shit, and clan handles admin abuse very seriously. If it's first time offense, or multiple, it is always handled, and always taken care of.

You want this to be taken care of? Post in the correct section.

Closed.

6. Default

Hmmmm...