Thread: Sprinkles abuse

1. Default Sprinkles abuse

Admin's INGAME name: TTY*Spinkles,IBIS.A
    You're INGAME name: Arlhackadoodle
    Server: GunGame mod +
    Map: gg_wootday3
    Date & Time: September 18, 2017 3:30pm EDT

How did he/she abuse: He repeatedly kicked me from the server after slaying him for team attacking me. He then banned me after I asked, but who can blame them for that?

proof:

(won't let me attach for some reason, but here's the link to the demo) ftp://gg.ibisgaming.com/auto-2017091...g_wootday3.dem

2. Default

Yea I cant upload the demo either, its to big I guess, even compressed.

But yes, it is a clear case of admin abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

yes this is deffenitly admin abuse all you did was slay him after you got knifed by him and he just kept kicking you. an the ban yes he was not abusing since you asked him to ban you but the kicking was uncalled for to begin with.

4. Default

For those who did not watch the entire demo fully, I watched it 6 times due to tick options cannot be used without crashing the demo.

Arl has only team attacked once or twice during the entire 66K worth of demo's, but clearly on accident.
    In this specific case, he did NOT team attack Sprinkles. Sprinkles was team attacked by empty, who jumped off the platform and sprinkles only saw arl which would make sense to think he was the one who tk'd.

1. Him tk'n you was uncalled for. You did not TK him once. You slaying him, totally cause you had no idea why he was even team attacking you.
    2. His repeated kicks, unnecessary. Maybe first kick just to open his eyes to hear you. After the first kick, you said "why was I kicked?" he didn't respond, he just kept kicking you. He could have easily said "cause you team attacked me out of no-where" where you could have told him to check the chat or console and show it wasn't you, but another teammate.
    3. Ban was half/half. Unwarranted. Although you asked him to, it shouldn't have gotten up to that point.

With that being said, we have to look at few other aspects in going forward in this abuse.

Sprinkles is one of the fairest admins when it comes to bans, and rarely abuses, or not that has been reported up to clan nor forums. With that being said, this is his first actual documented abuse. I have talked to him already and told him procedures to follow.

I do apologize for what happened, better communication should have been there, on admin's end.

As first offense of admin abuse, a verbal and final warning has been issued to the abusing admin. Next reported abuse will lead to admin restrictions, and few days off from our servers.

Admin abused confirmed and resolved.
    Closed.