Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jojo is out of control!!!

1. Default

S/he/it needs to get banned.

Constantly mic spamming with that shrill voice gives me a headache.

Not to mention almost always disrespecting admins.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
    S/he/it needs to get banned.

Constantly mic spamming with that shrill voice gives me a headache.

Not to mention almost always disrespecting admins.
    Jojo just needs to be perm banned. Its obvious that jojo is just here to disrupt the ZM server.

DOWN WITH JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the whore with herpes.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I've already tried explaining and reasoning with her. I've clearly stated to her that the way she acts is not tolerable, and she shouldn't even be cussing at her age. Though she persists on doing such.. I've had to mute her a few times as well. It's almost to the point where I may need to ban her. At least I'm not the only one who thinks so.
    To be honest.

She has been getting better...around me at least.

I mean, she'll have an outburst every now and then, but I can usually shut her up quickly.

It's a slow progression....but I now think someone just needs to be patient with her.

I know James has been....but he's a bit too calm for her, I think.

She needs someone who can snap back at her with agression that matches her own. (yes I know that seems an insult to myself...but meh. I can admit my faults)

I can't say for certain how she asks with other admins, but I know how she does act from them telling me and me witnessing it, all I can say is how she acts with me.

And honestly, she's getting better.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    She needs someone who can snap back at her with agression that matches her own. (yes I know that seems an insult to myself...but meh. I can admit my faults)
    FIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Progress is made!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    FIIIIINNNNNNNAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Progress is made!!

Walter, I've always been able to admit my faults.

I think you need to drink your own medicine and eat your own words.

Seems like you're the only one who needs to do everything you say others need to do.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Live or die, make your choice.

7. Default

ROFL

8. Default

Me to i'm 11 and i'm scared of her talking about sex i have better things to do then hear that i want to share spots and stuff this is z mod not fucking sex ed class >. I wish i could magically mute annoying ppl on the mic specifically and not in all. The vote mute hardly works but today cat did a great job muting this annoying kid names hottaco she just muted her for the entire time then he left and avoided mute so cat just muted him again. I don't get why kids have to use there mic really nearly all the time and holy i believe you if "its" a man. Scares the shit out of me.

9. Default

Yes I do holy. When I was younger I met a girl named Alora. She was 12. She was worse then Jojo. I taught her my ways though, and she turned out okay.

But then again that took 2 years.

Also, when I first started playing Vlad, I knew Jojo. She was still messed up back then.

I'll agree though, s/he needs banned.

Yes Holy, I'm considering the possibility of it being a guy with a voice changer.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post

I'm sorry!

*dies!*