Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jojo is out of control!!!

1. Default

JOJO IS A MAN, AM MAN I SAY!!!!!

Sooner or later he will turn off his mic changer like pink did.

2. Default

Lmao.. I remember Pink.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT THIS IS WHY YOU GUYS MUST BEGIN ENFORCING THE 20 PUBE LIMIT AT ONCE!

`SkeLToN.: -=Rules Are=- 20 PUBES MINIMUM TO USE THE MIC
    `SkeLToN.: That is all..
    whinynoballbitch#1: I have 20 pubes
    `SkeLToN.: Pics or it didn't happen.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iGhost View Post
    GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT THIS IS WHY YOU GUYS MUST BEGIN ENFORCING THE 20 PUBE LIMIT AT ONCE!

`SkeLToN.: -=Rules Are=- 20 PUBES MINIMUM TO USE THE MIC
    `SkeLToN.: That is all..
    whinynoballbitch#1: I have 20 pubes
    `SkeLToN.: Pics or it didn't happen.

<Then Chris Hanson shows up my door asking me to take a seat>

5. Default

I remember that rule. Holy told me it the first time I joined the server. But he wasn't telling me, he was telling some other random kid, luckily.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I remember that rule. Holy told me it the first time I joined the server. But he wasn't telling me, he was telling some other random kid, luckily.
    If your balls didn't sit in your lap, you are not to speak.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    If your balls didn't sit in your lap, you are not to speak.
    What if you are really cold?

8. Default

how about instead of a ban its an automatic mute the second she starts talking about sexual shit?

9. Default

The 'F' word is a very old word, recorded in English that stands for "Fornicate Under Command of King." I'd give you a full history lesson but I doubt any of you would read it.

What I'm trying to say is that, whenever Jojo says this word, it could be considered something that has to do with sex. Therefore s/he should be muted, even if the chances of the server getting in trouble is less than 0.50%.

And believe me, she says it alot.

10. Default

I agree with that and whenever she starts saying, 2 more years...