Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Jojo is out of control!!!

1. Default

lol figured i would post this. I was playing in a death run server the other day and guess who i found playing there... PINK! lol, the guy was using his mic changer and everything claiming still to be a 11 year old girl. Got to love the sicko's in the world. I still think there is a good chance jojo is also a guy, he/she was always annoying and never learned his/her lession. I think you should do what you did to koolayed ban him/her for a month and every time he/she acts like a nut job ban him/her again. Without mute options or votemute its probably the most annoying thing other then cade breaking.

2. Default

you know the gungame has a working mute feature, so why not switch the servers around so zmod has the mute feature and the gungame doesn't and since there always are admins on gungame theres really no need for it there, and that way everyone can just mute and by extension leave (and ignore) jojo alone.

(I think we should just make it policy to have her muted as soon as she comes on the zmod regardless if shes talking or not just as a preemptive mesure after all we don't want to be responsible for a young girl going crazy.)

and in addition to that I think that anyone trying to antagonise jojo should be muted antagonize as well * cough* evil ripper *cough*
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 06-27-2009 at 08:35 AM.

3. Default

rofl i shall add flame to it roflcopter

4. Default

And if they could bring the vote mute feature from GG over to ZM, why not the Automatic Server Restarter from ZM to the RPG server? I suppose the servers just differ slightly, which is why the addons work differently. Or maybe not, I don't know.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea a temp ban may be needed so that jojo knows that mic spamming is a nono.
    apparently banning breezy for constantly yelling and crying into his mic for 7 days is an over kill.

that's what I was told by nice guy walter.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    apparently banning breezy for constantly yelling and crying into his mic for 7 days is an over kill.

*stalkstalk.*

anyways, it's been a month since this was posted in, why now?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

Okay, James.

8. Default

.. What's that suppose to mean?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    .. What's that suppose to mean?
    He bumped an old thread.

I was poking at your actions last week.

10. Default

I told you Christmas, I was bored out of my mind.

Though I don't think C.O. likes me anymore because of that. *cough*

Good news though, Hitman muted Jojo the other night. It was nice.