Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jojo is out of control!!!

Default Jojo is out of control!!!

She keeps mic spamming. Using her annoying ass voice and talking constantly even though being muted repeatedly she does it every map. She spams and sings and now she is talking about sex. That could get the server in trouble. She is 12 years old and if she doesn't stop talking about sex I am gonna have to ban her for a while.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

A ban is needed....try a 5 minute ban and so on..

3. Default

Yea a temp ban may be needed so that jojo knows that mic spamming is a nono.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea a temp ban may be needed so that jojo knows that mic spamming is a nono.
    I've already banned her for that specific reason.

And for avoiding my mute.

I've done it 3 times.

the last one was a one hour ban.

So start from there.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I've already banned her for that specific reason.

And for avoiding my mute.

I've done it 3 times.

the last one was a one hour ban.

So start from there.
    Yes...start from one hour then higher...etc.

6. Default

She told me she wants my "peen"

Im fucking afraid.

7. Default

12 year olds should not talk like that. Under any circumstances.

I can't believe she is still welcomed in any capacity in the servers.

8. Default

I've already tried explaining and reasoning with her. I've clearly stated to her that the way she acts is not tolerable, and she shouldn't even be cussing at her age. Though she persists on doing such.. I've had to mute her a few times as well. It's almost to the point where I may need to ban her. At least I'm not the only one who thinks so.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I've already tried explaining and reasoning with her. I've clearly stated to her that the way she acts is not tolerable, and she shouldn't even be cussing at her age. Though she persists on doing such.. I've had to mute her a few times as well. It's almost to the point where I may need to ban her. At least I'm not the only one who thinks so.
    Check the old threads... unless they have been deleted (through Forum resest). Jojo has been an issue for over a year now. Some find her funny most think shes mic spamming. Id look at a more sever ban (like 24hours+) at this point.

10. Default

Just to let everyone know, it is a guy with a voice changer and i've only witness twice when he has mess up. He does it just to anoy people and to get attention.

Do you really think 11/12 year olds swear, talk about sex, scream on the mics regarding pedofiles, anarachist and other shinanigans i cannot even come up with?

I say a perm mute for jojo, cause "she" just causes everyone in the server to spam.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 06-12-2009 at 02:48 AM.