Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 anyone?

1. Default Destiny 2 anyone?

Any of you fucks got or getting destiny 2 on PS4?

I'd have gotten it for PC myself but most the peeps i know are on PS4 console, would love to run some nightfalls or some strikes with u dumb shits.

peace!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Lol what's a PS4. Sounds dangerous

Thought about getting it for pc but im not playing anything for a while :/

4. Default

90 fucking dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    90 fucking dollars
    wait, its 90 fucking dollars?

lol wat?

I was thinking about getting it for the PC (though i would prefer a demo so i can decide if i like the controls/gameplay loop, but cest la' vie)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wait, its 90 fucking dollars?

lol wat?

I was thinking about getting it for the PC (though i would prefer a demo so i can decide if i like the controls/gameplay loop, but cest la' vie)
    its 60 dollars for half of the game, 90 for "all" of it, not counting the MTX that are strongly pushed on you every time you level up or if there is an expansion 3

I really wanted it, and I was willing to spend 60... but fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    its 60 dollars for half of the game, 90 for "all" of it, not counting the MTX that are strongly pushed on you every time you level up or if there is an expansion 3

I really wanted it, and I was willing to spend 60... but fuck.
    what do you mean "half"? what don't you get content wise?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what do you mean "half"? what don't you get content wise?
    You get Estiny. They give you the D later

9. Default

huh. well, that's not a bad idea.