Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn/Chelsea Tomfoolery: please stop.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Another regular bitch who wants some attention and ready to suck anyone's dick so people would just be friends with her...
    Congrats Virtus.

You jumped on his balls nicely.

Sorry, but I HAD to respond to this one.

It made me LMAO.

xDD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Sigh. Most of your retorts call back to your many online friends and how everyone likes you and I'm part of a lowly crowd that dislikes you. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. IT NEVER WAS. ITS NOT PERSONAL. Its not even the constant micspamming. Its being ridiculous in the face of a little 007 music. I'm simply asking you to stop being ridiculous - not asking you to go back into CS:S several minutes after my forum post and call me out and exaggerate my post, "Ness says everyone hates me wow I was unaware of this", "Ness thats a lie no one liked your music" or anything else, just asking you to BE FAIR AND NOT JUMP TO BANS/KICKS/MICSPAM/EXAGGERATIONS. Just be a normal, friendly admin with a sense of humor to things you're sometimes not 100% comfortable with. An open mind, even.

tl;dr ease up
    Really?

Interesting.

Maybe I was trying to hint the point that you were lying?

I even numbered them for you and everything.

Jeez.

And you didn't ask me to do anything, Ness.

Lie#...Where was I? Like 9?

I think so.

Do you have a history with lying?

Are you a compulsive liar?

A pathological liar?

And lie # 10, I am a friendly admin.

And just like everyone else, I have temper flares when you do not listen to me when I tell you to do something when it comes to you breaking the rules.

When you don't follow the rules, you get punished.

Do you still not get it?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

007 rules.. Should come to ZM and play it sometime late at night on an escape map or something.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

You like double posting don't you?

See, I can do it too. >.>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

All the more laid back and cool regulars play past midnight (EST). We're more lenient :P

6. Default

Hi James! I'm just about to head to bed...DOUBLE POST!

7. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    007 rules.. Should come to ZM and play it sometime late at night on an escape map or something.
    I might do that. I'll look around on here for IBIS ZM info/IP.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Congrats Virtus.

You jumped on his balls nicely.

Sorry, but I HAD to respond to this one.

It made me LMAO.

xDD
    I'm not even sure what "jumped on his balls nicely" means in this [any] context, but it seems like something you probably have more experience with than I do... That being said:

Watch this, I can do the same thing.

With my sentences.

I have trouble stringing sentences together, too! Coherent, well-formed and intelligent sentences bad, line-by-line afterthoughts and cheap witticisms that only serve to mask my inability to properly structure an argument without personal attacks or even attempt to provide evidence to the contrary good!

All joking aside, again, don't take what I say in chat personally. If you ever checked, you'd see that a lot of my insults aimed at you generally end with lol jk just kidding or somesuch. You rarely read the chat as it is so I doubt this (taking insult lightly) will be a problem. I'm not saying this whole thing was a terrible case of admin abuse, I'm saying it was tomfoolery/shenanigans/unnecessary and to please ease up. Everything I do in the server is to have fun and I'm fine with following rules that make sense and are fair, but again, please consider being fair to others in not micspamming, which includes your own voice, and above all, ease up. Thanks. lol.

8. Default

I normally automatically mute her in my player list menu. She is annoying to me, and I dont care to hear her voice while trying to enjoy a game. *shrugs* However, by saying that I am talking shit I guess. Explain that one too.

Ohh, I asked walter what kind of shit I was talking to you. He said he had no clue what I was talking about. Drama queen right there folks.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I normally automatically mute her in my player list menu. She is annoying to me, and I dont care to hear her voice while trying to enjoy a game. *shrugs* However, by saying that I am talking shit I guess. Explain that one too.

Ohh, I asked walter what kind of shit I was talking to you. He said he had no clue what I was talking about. Drama queen right there folks.
    +1 this bitch is bringing down the servers
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

10. Default

Just ban her.. from the obscene amount of posts about her.. (even though I'm currently inactive) I say that she is stirrying up too much crap on the server.. doesn't this reminds you of past incidents that have caused massive drama in IBIS?!?!?!? Let me list them for everyones convenience...

1. Koolayed
    2. Rodrigo..
    3. That girl that was insanely annoying on the server.. (end up buying admin and getting it removed soon after)
    4. I play CS with a helmet
    5. oh ye numba 3 is cathy xD .. totally forgot her name
    6. and shit loads of others you can freely search though the admin abuse section