Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn/Chelsea Tomfoolery: please stop.

1. Default Autumn/Chelsea Tomfoolery: please stop.

Hi there, on the CS:S server I'm known as NessLookAlike. First time forum goer, long time server player. I'll play during my leisure time on a semi-regular basis. Today I was temp-banned by Chelsea, or Autumn as her nickname is in-game. After switching the server to the map ad_egon_world, a very huge, very lengthy map to play on, and after 25 or so minutes of mic spamming with continuous talk, comments to users, yelling/screaming/shrieking at being shot, etc, basically holding down the mic button for extended amounts of time, some users played music to listen to, to pass time until nextmap.

At one point, I played Goldeneye N64 - Chemical Warfare Facility, classic 007 song, and several players liked it enough to hum along on their mics to the song. People generally enjoyed it. Not Chelsea, though. After maybe 30-45 secs into the song, Chelsea asked me to stop and threatened to mute me if I didn't. Of course, I stopped playing right then. Then Chelsea muted me.

Personally I don't like mute because aside from muting voice, it mutes chat, and I've played CS:S games before where admins will simply never unmute a player. I assumed this would be the case. I had stopped playing music and I rarely talk over mic as it is, so I disconnected and reconnected. Immediately Chelsea started talking over mic, "OHHHHH I CAN BAN HIM FOR THAT". Ban-happy, really. Just wanting to do it.

Here's my log from rejoining server. Of course there won't be any excerpts from Chelsea as Chelsea only talks over mic.

[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for NessLookAlike| LOL (STEAM_0:1:18427317).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for NessLookAlike| LOL (STEAM_0:1:18427317).
    NessLookAlike| LOL connected
    {Gr|M} ?????™ killed wiggumZ# chief wiggumz with galil.
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike| LOL : I dont like mute because it means I cant talk either
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike| LOL : thats lame
    -vA™/ KÅ?M? | EnD killed {Gr|M} ?????™ with mp5navy.
    *DEAD* {Gr|M} ?????™ : aw
    [KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
     [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
    ETB: Terrorists have an advantage.
    .:GoosE:. connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for .:GoosE:. (STEAM_0:0:20985066).

etc etc

Chelsea then asked me to personally apologize for micspamming (??) and that I had 5 seconds to do so before ban.

NessLookAlike| LOL : people enjoyed it
    NessLookAlike| LOL : it wasnt mic spam
    (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: banned player NessLookAlike| LOL
    You have been banned by Admin for 30 minutes
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

I'm fed up with obnoxious actions like this from Chelsea. She runs the CS:S server like its her personal cellphone and personal admin grounds, threatening bans/slays when people don't do as she says. It makes the game much less enjoyable for myself and others. I'm looking at your rules here, and I don't really see any problem with what I did, and a tempban certainly doesn't seem to have been in order.

----------------

Among other things, here are some rules I think have been crossed on a regular basis by Chelsea:

5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.

On an almost constant basis Chelsea swears at people, and aside from being rude its not very easy on the ears.

9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)

People enjoyed this music. It wasn't even playing for a minute. Maybe she didn't like it, but thats not grounds for micspam. Talking, swearing, screaming and threatening players throughout the CS:S session is moreso micspam than 30-45 secs of 007 music. Among other things, I did listen and I heeded her asking me to stop.

III. Spamming

1) Yelling into a mic repeatedly to disrupt game play
    2) The use of HLSS

A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it
    B) Should not be overused or used for long durations

1.) Pretty much what Chelsea did and does on a regular basis.
    2.) A/B) Players enjoyed it, Chelsea didn't, shouldn't matter. Was not micspam.

I. Kicks

Should be given out to players to break the rules and disrupt the game. A verbal and admin say warring should be given out in advanced of a kick.

1) If players fail to respond within a reasonable time frame they should be kicked for violation of any of the following

III
    III.1

Chelsea was more than apt to skip this step and go straight to ban unless I personally apologized (to who? her? why?) for "micspamming". This is ridiculous.

-------------------------

Above all, I'm not saying Chelsea really abused her admin abilities. I'm not nitpicking over micspamming her own voice on a regular basis, swearing at players, and generally not being the "friendly admin" thats in the server's description. I'm just saying that I would really appreciate that tomfoolery like this doesn't happen again.

2. Default

I got demo of her talkin for 30 min non stop then she tells everyone to STFU .... should i post?

P.S.

Chelsy doenst give a shit about rules ZERO and Clan members put together... She makes up her own rules and tells people to go by them...

Sing for me or I'm gonna slay u!!!... fuckin bitch to me.. please....
    Last edited by virtus; 06-11-2009 at 09:45 PM.
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

3. Default

circumventing mute is grounds for ban, end of discussion. but how long were you banned for? shouldn't have been anything longer than a few minutes.

Virtus, whats the point of your posts? go flame somewhere else.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Hi there, on the CS:S server I'm known as NessLookAlike. First time forum goer, long time server player. I'll play during my leisure time on a semi-regular basis. Today I was temp-banned by Chelsea, or Autumn as her nickname is in-game. After switching the server to the map ad_egon_world, a very huge, very lengthy map to play on, and after 25 or so minutes of mic spamming with continuous talk, comments to users, yelling/screaming/shrieking at being shot, etc, basically holding down the mic button for extended amounts of time, some users played music to listen to, to pass time until nextmap.

---> For this long comment: People WANTED that map. They specifically ASKED for "that really huge and fucking awesome" map. As for the mic spamming, I don't hold down the button on a constant basis. When my friends and I are talking, we're talking. Talking to ones friends is NOT considered micspamming. :]]

At one point, I played Goldeneye N64 - Chemical Warfare Facility, classic 007 song, and several players liked it enough to hum along on their mics to the song. People generally enjoyed it. Not Chelsea, though. After maybe 30-45 secs into the song, Chelsea asked me to stop and threatened to mute me if I didn't. Of course, I stopped playing right then. Then Chelsea muted me.

----> First off: NO ONE LIKED YOUR SONGS. I was NOT the first to ask you to stop mic spamming. I won't be last. After many people asked you to stop, I started too. You did NOT stop instantly. Lie #3. I threatened to mute you, and you kept on going, THEN I MUTED YOU.<33

Personally I don't like mute because aside from muting voice, it mutes chat, and I've played CS:S games before where admins will simply never unmute a player. I assumed this would be the case. I had stopped playing music and I rarely talk over mic as it is, so I disconnected and reconnected. Immediately Chelsea started talking over mic, "OHHHHH I CAN BAN HIM FOR THAT". Ban-happy, really. Just wanting to do it.

----> You disconnected to avoid the mute. If you read the rules so carefully, and you even kindly posted them, you would know that is an instant ban. Max one day. I did it for 30 minutes. Be grateful. :]] As far as being ban happy, I was warning you, that if you kept going, I would ban you. But if you had stopped, I would have let you stay. Like I usually do, I give second chances. You kept on going. Thus I banned for the mute avoiding. Btw, that's 4 lies now.

Here's my log from rejoining server. Of course there won't be any excerpts from Chelsea as Chelsea only talks over mic.

----> Lie #5. I talk quite a bit with (ADMIN) chat. :]]

NessLookAlike| LOL connected
    {Gr|M} ?????™ killed wiggumZ# chief wiggumz with galil.
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike| LOL : I dont like mute because it means I cant talk either
    *DEAD* NessLookAlike| LOL : thats lame
    -vA™/ KÅ?M? | EnD killed {Gr|M} ?????™ with mp5navy.
    *DEAD* {Gr|M} ?????™ : aw
    [KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
     [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
    ETB: Terrorists have an advantage.
    .:GoosE:. connected

etc etc

Chelsea then asked me to personally apologize for micspamming (??) and that I had 5 seconds to do so before ban.

----> I asked you to apologise to EVERYONE else, including me, yes. You obviously don't know me that well, as I was joking. I didn't say "You have 5 seconds or you're banned", I just said you had 5 seconds, Curdy was laughing at the time. Lie #6.

NessLookAlike| LOL : people enjoyed it
    NessLookAlike| LOL : it wasnt mic spam
    (ADMIN) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq | end: banned player NessLookAlike| LOL
    You have been banned by Admin for 30 minutes

I'm fed up with obnoxious actions like this from Chelsea. She runs the CS:S server like its her personal cellphone and personal admin grounds, threatening bans/slays when people don't do as she says. It makes the game much less enjoyable for myself and others. I'm looking at your rules here, and I don't really see any problem with what I did, and a tempban certainly doesn't seem to have been in order.

----> LOLOL. This part made me laugh. Lie #7. There are many, and I mean NUMEROUS people who absolutely love me. And you noticed when I called out out, everyone was like, "Wtf?" Because they were they, lolol. And I only threaten slays when people are camping or TK'ing, which I have the right to do. And when I say, "OMG IF YOU DO NOT KNIFE HIM IM GOING TO BAN YOUR ASS." If that is NOT obvious sarcasm and if I'm NOT obviously laughing my ass off while saying this, then you MIGHT actaully be right here. But, since EVERYONE else knows I'm JUST KIDDING, they laugh with me and keep playing. Let me know when I've actually banned someone for not knifing a certain individual.

----------------

Among other things, here are some rules I think have been crossed on a regular basis by Chelsea:

5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.

On an almost constant basis Chelsea swears at people, and aside from being rude its not very easy on the ears.

----> I do swear a lot, I admit it. But swearing while laughing...hmm...I don't think you get where I'm going with this... :|

9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)

People enjoyed this music. It wasn't even playing for a minute. Maybe she didn't like it, but thats not grounds for micspam. Talking, swearing, screaming and threatening players throughout the CS:S session is moreso micspam than 30-45 secs of 007 music. Among other things, I did listen and I heeded her asking me to stop.

----> Lie #8. I'll leave it at that. No need to repeat myself.

III. Spamming

1) Yelling into a mic repeatedly to disrupt game play
    2) The use of HLSS

A) Can be used with permission from admin or if players are requesting it
    B) Should not be overused or used for long durations

1.) Pretty much what Chelsea did and does on a regular basis.
    2.) A/B) Players enjoyed it, Chelsea didn't, shouldn't matter. Was not micspam.

----> How many times do people have to explain the rules before you get it? The players DID NOT enjoy it. They even told you so when I called you out.

I. Kicks

Should be given out to players to break the rules and disrupt the game. A verbal and admin say warring should be given out in advanced of a kick.

1) If players fail to respond within a reasonable time frame they should be kicked for violation of any of the following

III
    III.1

Chelsea was more than apt to skip this step and go straight to ban unless I personally apologized (to who? her? why?) for "micspamming". This is ridiculous.

----> When you rejoined to avoid the mute, I had the RIGHT to skip that step. Avoiding a mute is grounds for an instant ban. As I said before, had you STOPPED, I would not have banned you. Giving you a second chance. I shouldn't have done this.

-------------------------

Above all, I'm not saying Chelsea really abused her admin abilities. I'm not nitpicking over micspamming her own voice on a regular basis, swearing at players, and generally not being the "friendly admin" thats in the server's description. I'm just saying that I would really appreciate that tomfoolery like this doesn't happen again.

You just contradicted yourself, btw.

Just to let you know.

And also:

To be quite honest, with your constant disrespect towards me, that quite frankly I put up with, I should have banned you for much longer.

Don't come in here screaming admin abuse, saying I disrespect players by cussing, when you yourself is constantly disrespecting people, me mostly.

Just because you don't like me, doesn't give you that right.

You are among VERY FEW who do not like me.

I'll be back to post more later.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    circumventing mute is grounds for ban, end of discussion. but how long were you banned for? shouldn't have been anything longer than a few minutes.

Virtus, whats the point of your posts? go flame somewhere else.
    It was 30 minutes.

lolol.

And I ignore Virtus' posts because I know none of them are intelligent enough to pay attention to anymore.

All he does is call me a bitch.

lollerz.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

CHELSY ALWAYS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG!!! GET USED TO IT!

P.S. Chelsy... got get hit by a bus.. orrrrrr an 18 wheeler..

7. Default

Sigh. Most of your retorts call back to your many online friends and how everyone likes you and I'm part of a lowly crowd that dislikes you. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. IT NEVER WAS. ITS NOT PERSONAL. Its not even the constant micspamming. Its being ridiculous in the face of a little 007 music. I'm simply asking you to stop being ridiculous - not asking you to go back into CS:S several minutes after my forum post and call me out and exaggerate my post, "Ness says everyone hates me wow I was unaware of this", "Ness thats a lie no one liked your music" or anything else, just asking you to BE FAIR AND NOT JUMP TO BANS/KICKS/MICSPAM/EXAGGERATIONS. Just be a normal, friendly admin with a sense of humor to things you're sometimes not 100% comfortable with. An open mind, even.

tl;dr ease up
    Last edited by NLA; 06-11-2009 at 10:32 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Sigh.
    Another regular bitch who wants some attention and ready to suck anyone's dick so people would just be friends with her...

9. Default

Vitus just shut up this thread doesn't concern you, NLA 30 minute bans are standard here, 5 minutes just doesn't get the point across.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Another regular bitch who wants some attention and ready to suck anyone's dick so people would just be friends with her...
    lol.