1. Default Unban the llama

Name in Game: hott llama
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:161271966
    Who banned you: Joker
    When: 09-27-17 12:32
    Where: GG
    Why banned: re-ban as per phil
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...1271966&Submit

Other/Reason to unban: I don't really know why I was banned. Can you explain why first, then I will give a reason to unban. The ban is for 12 months and the reason just says "re-ban as per phil".

2. Default

Well seeing how every single band except for the one in is for team attacking, I would say it was for being a homosexual.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

Seeing as this ban was done at the request of Phil this matter must be taken up by Phil or clan. Going to go out on a limb and say you were banned due to tk history. You can start listing reasons why you should be unbanned for that reason as well as any other reason you can think of that may have caused this ban.
    Last edited by Kasp3r; 09-28-2017 at 01:11 AM.

4. Default

12 months seems excessive, but I dont know about unbanning if you are continuing to team attack. How did you trigger the auto ban twice in the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hott llama View Post
    Name in Game: hott llama
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:161271966
    Who banned you: Joker
    When: 09-27-17 12:32
    Where: GG
    Why banned: re-ban as per phil
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...1271966&Submit

Other/Reason to unban: I don't really know why I was banned. Can you explain why first, then I will give a reason to unban. The ban is for 12 months and the reason just says "re-ban as per phil".
    Your ban was upgraded by my request. An ULA brought it up to me that there was a ban with many priors, which a lot were team killing. You were banned by a clan member, two ULA's, and other admins about your constant TK's.
    I don't care if you don't like the map, you don't go around killing your teammates at the start of round, 3 times at that.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    12 months seems excessive
    12 month ban was for him to open his eyes. I knew if i only did a 1 week ban or even a 1 month ban, it would not get through to him to stop tk'n. I knew if he saw the length of the ban, he would surface to the forums and request an unban, which he did.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    How did you trigger the auto ban twice in the same day?
    His account is still hot and active within the first hour of auto trigger. If multiple TK's happen within the round it triggers it again.
    He naded two of his team, and then he knifed another team member which triggered the second ban.

The only reason why I am not keeping this ban at 1 year, or even upgrading to a perma is because you are a regular here. But if you want to keep playing here, stop team attacking. Period.
    Your 1 year ban will be reduced to 1 month ban. The next team killing ban, or any other ban such as rejoining or anything, your ban will be upgraded back to 1 year, then perma status.

Unban request denied.
    Closed.
    Attached Files