Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Senior admin / chelsy

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    Canadian fuck... come to server and say something stupid.. please..
    now you're openly being racist on the forums. i win agian! yay!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    now you're openly being racist on the forums. i win agian! yay!

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

3. Default

Why the fuck dose this ass hole still have admin ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖res View Post
    why the fuck dose this ass hole still have admin ?

how am i an asshole again? Abuse? Post a demo maybe? Wait... No one got a demo... I guees it never happened u lying sons of bitches
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post

how am i an asshole again? Abuse? Post a demo maybe? Wait... No one got a demo... I guees it never happened u lying sons of bitches
    don't need demos, you're doing it right here in the forums for us. just need Zero to read it...

6. Default

Autumn is going to go nuts when she reads this.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Autumn is going to go nuts when she reads this.
    LMAO.

I just got a kick out of it.

I never said ZERO was no longer the owner of the servers.

I just recited what Jigsaw said.

He said there was never such a thing as senior admin.

And Hobo says it socially accepted.

Now look who's lying?

I don't follow by that anymore, I'm going to do things as James does them, because it makes more sense to me.

Us admins aren't supposed to be fighting over who has the most power.

We're all equal, we all pay $11.

How James does things is he get a common vote from the admins to do things like map votes/changes.

Makes sense to me.

Admins = administrators.

Meaning we're supposed to keep peace.

Not fight amongst ourselves.

Virtus, you just want absolute power, hence why you're on a witch hunt.

You've already dug you're own grave.

Honestly.

And I do have demos on you, slapping yourself in ZMod like Getcha and Cat, to get to unreachable places.

And I also have you on demo !ztele'ing from a zombie.

Not that isn't admin abuse, but illegal either way.

And go ahead and start a racism thread.

See who stands behind you.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

I'm actually gonna have to agree with virtus on this one (about senior admin... nothing else in this thread). Senior admin has been a long time policy. You know the sayings "Too many chiefs..." or "Too many cooks..."? Same thing...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

9. Default

I don't know about you guys, but us ZMers are going to still go by the senior admin rule, even if it isn't official. Though senior admin is a fancy way of saying first admin.

Jigsaw said something along the lines of "There is no senior admin rule" or something. I had a discussion with Hobo about it.

And no, I didn't bother to read anything other then the name of the thread, in case I'm way off.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

+1 on the senior admin. As Chelsea has said it before, it is socially accepted and people should recognize by now that "first admin = senior admin". I figured we used that terminology for professionality sake.

With James making map votes, what he does in the server before he makes the map votes is to collaborate with the senior admin. Even so as senior admin, he collaborates with all the admins if it is okay to put up map votes. We just don't go ahead and do it and assume the maps are preferred.

And people please, stop being such Mallissins...

Mallissin: n. 1) A person who informs the population of incriminating demos of another person or group, yet have not made posts when requested right away.