Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clone <ibis.a>

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Clone constantly gives himself thousands of HP and runs around knifing everyone.
    That is hilarious. Funniest Admin abuse I have heard yet.

2. Default

Ill admit to what i did. I would give myself lots of health but i wouldnt take advantage and kill people. If anything i would just stand around and let people kill me.

If it bothers people so much then ill stop going to the GG server. I am more of a ZM guy anyway

sorry if i made anyone mad.

Clone

3. Default

Doesn't matter if you didnt kill anyone. By using your admin powers you made it unfair for others to play. Admins like you are the ones who I consider jackasses. Yes...go back to ZM..but keep in mind you're were found abusing admin there too. Don't think ZM is a safe haven for your nonsense either.

4. Default

Well sometimes people like to do things like that late at night and to have some more fun in the server/mix things up. Like I said before though, I will be removing that power the next time I am in because he is not supposed to have it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Well sometimes people like to do things like that late at night and to have some more fun in the server/mix things up. Like I said before though, I will be removing that power the next time I am in because he is not supposed to have it.
    Thank you.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    He was one of the admins absuing his powers in zm. He would slap himself to places where zombies could not reach him. Also he repeatedly kept using slay over and over again...(even though it doesnt work on ZM but repeatedly doing this may crash the server)
    I have a demo of that if Zero needs it.

I found it hilarious though.

7. Default

its non of my bis but if this is going on till its almost 3 pages just ban him if hes that suspicious : P
    there is only 1 thing i want and its the only thing ill eat : P

8. Default

Nah, no sense in banning him if he stopped.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.