Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clone <ibis.a>

1. Default Clone <ibis.a>

Admin's INGAME name: Clone <ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name: Nemesis

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Clone constantly gives himself thousands of HP and runs around knifing everyone.

here is the log:

Rudius PEW PEW PEW™ killed Rabbit with scout.
    [smuT] Nemesis | GB killed Rudius PEW PEW PEW™ with deagle.
    Killer Clone <ibis.a> still has 1017 hp left <----
    Clone <ibis.a> killed [smuT] Nemesis | GB with mp5navy.

Proof: the only proof i could think of getting is print screening the logs, but i think you guys can go back and see that he's set his health so high.
    Attached Images

2. Default

Without a demo it is hard to say what the context was but I do know that admins are not supposed to have this power. I must have added it by mistake and so it will be removed the next time I am in game.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Without a demo it is hard to say what the context was but I do know that admins are not supposed to have this power. I must have added it by mistake and so it will be removed the next time I am in game.
    sorry i didn't think in time to start a demo, i got this after the map was over, however i did hear someone say that they had a demo, i'll see if i can find it.

4. Default

He did it to me too.. I shot him about 4 times in the head with an m4 or whatever before he noticed me, he turns and shoots once killing me.

I know clone has done some good for the server, (he's banned a few hackers and mic spammers that I remember) and hes generally a decent player, but doing that was really rather annoying.

Though, he does have a great laugh.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    i have a demo of this.

he's done it before.

i just need to go through them all.

since it was a virtus demo.

and tHen i need someone to show me how to upload it here.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

just as a side note, in what context is it allowed for a player to do this?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    He did it to me too.. I shot him about 4 times in the head with an m4 or whatever before he noticed me, he turns and shoots once killing me.

I know clone has done some good for the server, (he's banned a few hackers and mic spammers that I remember) and hes generally a decent player, but doing that was really rather annoying.

Though, he does have a great laugh.
    I agree on this, but it was kind of messed up when he did it...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

I didn't see Clone kill anyone.

Unless Autumn's demo proves otherwise of course.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I didn't see Clone kill anyone.

Unless Autumn's demo proves otherwise of course.
    Okay.

I finally found the demo.

Here's a copy from the console of him 'admitting' it:

(ADMIN ONLY) ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq: Whatever you are doing, take it off NOW.
    Little Horn killed Jeimuzu(James)|Ibis.Alyid with ak47.
    [KnifeSyphon] Any player can gain a health boost by killing someone with a knife.
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
     [GG_SBM] Kills on scoreboard reflect players gungame level
    ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.
    Funyon : why is he not banned yet
    :||Breakneck||: : hax with admikn powers
    (ADMIN ONLY) Clone <ibis.a>: i did
    [hp] Tourniquet : its just console isnt it?
    Funyon killed Chewy with mac10.
    Killer Mallissin still has 20 hp left
    Mallissin killed ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq with deagle.
    Player: ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq - Damage Given
    -------------------------
    Damage Given to "Mallissin" - 62 in 1 hit
    Player: ·Autumn· | ibis.a | rq - Damage Taken
    -------------------------
    Damage Taken from "Mallissin" - 111 in 3 hits
    (ADMIN ONLY) Clone <ibis.a>: im mortal again

And yes, I did slay him.

You can't hear me, but in the demo I told him to turn whatever hacks or whatever he did off otherwise I'll slay him.

So yeh.

And I got this message while uploading:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

ZERO, if you have MSN, add me:

[email protected]

I'll send the demo that way.

:|

10. Default

He was one of the admins absuing his powers in zm. He would slap himself to places where zombies could not reach him. Also he repeatedly kept using slay over and over again...(even though it doesnt work on ZM but repeatedly doing this may crash the server)