1. Default rudbose | 10-13-17 | 00:01 | STEAM_0:1:2022594

Name in game: rudbose
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2022594
    Where: GG
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans....48.72&Submit=
    Reason for ban: Wall hack/possible ban evade
    Demo: auto-20171012-234821-gg_deagle5_4hm.dem

pistols and nade is what did it for me

Players IP is the same as 4 other accounts that have been perma banned for hacking, 1 account that has been banned multiple times for TK and is no longer on psychostats, and 1 account that has never been banned and only played 3 maps according to psychostats
    Player also only has 3 hours of css on record which means its an alt account.

2. Default More violations i feel he has done

beginning of map leaves and rejoins to avoid a slay
    around tick 7400 i started to notice what seems like he has no recoil what so ever throughout the whole game
    I agree with Rawr on nade level and pistols the walling seems to show more
    tick 46000 and 46350 walling seems a little more obvious
    tick 48400 deliberate Team attack although he was being team attacked by lemon it still does not make it okay and is a violation of the rules
    tick 50000 up to rawr banning him, walling seems to be very much more obvious in my opinion

won't let me upload the demo but it is the same demo that Rawr has uploaded

3. Default

Ticks that Prof Kill mentioned are from the Warehouse demo, not deagle
    Warehouse demo
    v
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...EI1Z2hmb25lb28

4. Default

deagle
    tick 6k traces 2 people through boxes, suspicious because he was aimed directly on them and knew exactly when to shoot, could have heard them, but doesn't explain him tracing exactly where they are on their body
    around tick 8200 trailed directly on a ct, throughout the map he aims directly at the feet of cts btw, that could just be how he aims of course, this time he looked directly at one and only moved away when a person on the railing shot at him, this could be chance though
    about tick 14000-15100 its the same thing with the boxes a small trace and knowing exactly when to pop out and shoot, this could be map knowledge but every time he gets there its a repeated process, i label it suspicious
    17500 almost definite walls in my opinion, enemy not moving he straight up turns to look at him through wall then runs around tracing and kills him.
    18500/19000 he jumps up to look, has already traces them beforehand, and straight up aims at a guys body and stares at him through a box. Possibly saw him from when he jumped, from the angle I find that highly unlikely
    20500 walls, traces terminal through boxes running with him, shoots right when he pops out, THAT is too far for sound with how loud it is, and no teammates around to watch, I would have say he could predict it, but he straight up traced him.
    28000-30000 tracing, can be explained by radar and sound
    30000 aiming though walls a slight prefire through wall for headshot, I call this one walls in my opinion, a case could be made for sound though not a solid one
    35-36k same thing starting to prefire through boxes knowing where the head is, he has done this multiple times now
    Overall I would say walls, although not obvious, too many suspicious shots and tracing to be explained away by sound and radar completely.

5. Default

ban evasion and he has 1 more account

steamID STEAM_0:1:210573726
    steamID3 [U:1:421147453]
    steamID64 76561198381413181
    profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381413181
    profile state not set
    profile created April 18 2017
    name Sharp Shooter

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/i...ill&order=desc

I'm also going to perma his other alt account plus his ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL