Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Im Done.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Lmao.

You'll get admin there too?
    Nope but i got FRIENDS admins.. if u didint know.. who will bann u same second ull come to server... we dont need dum ass bitch in that server.

P.S. Duckvader has admin there... Ill ask him for example.. he'll bann ur ass
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

2. Default

autumns one of the good admins on zmod, I have yet to see her abuse her powers and besides anyone can say I've got 30 videos of someone doing wrong on ibis, posting it and proving it is another thing completely.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

autumns one of the good admins on zmod, I have yet to see her abuse her powers and besides anyone can say I've got 30 videos of someone doing wrong on ibis, posting it and proving it is another thing completely.
    u blind? i already posted like 15 demos.. did it get nowhere? nop.. i guees its good when shit load of people leave the servers cuz of her
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    So many admins canceled their admins cuz of this bitch.. I feel bad for Zero.
    None of that means shit.
    Your subscription didn't mean shit.
    You were about to lose your admin anyway.
    Goodbye!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Soooo much drammaaaaaaaa.

We don't no drama.

No no drama. No no no no drama.

6. Default

Dream come true???? God dmanit and I thought that I would be the first to say goodbye...... beat me to the punch like you said you would :P

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Default

I find it interesting that this thread is in the admin abuse section, I suppose because the admin abuse is done. Also as for the demos I said you could send then but that I could not watch them until the computer was fixed. Yea it was supposed to be fixed already this week and newegg was supposed to have a new board here today. Unfortunately the universe simply does not want this computer finished. Now the fucking motherboard comes on Monday and hopefully this one will work and I can finally get shit straitened out. I would also like to point out that you decided to pull out right after my post about getting on all of the servers next week to clear all the abuse and other problems out. I still am going to look into her abusing and if she is I will take some powers away for a bit as is the case for first offenders. I will still be viewing the demos that you did post next week as well.

I am closing this thread to prevent a flame war.