Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Im Done.

1. Default Im Done.

I canceled my subscription... because I'm tired of all the drama... Chelsy gets off from all the bullshit she does on the server and I'm sick and tired of dealing with it by myself.

There are plenty servers to play on with better ranking system and stats..

Everytime I try to lead people to open their eyes to see real chelsy ... but they fuckin blinded by her moaning and flirting with every other person that comes to server..

If you really wanna change the server.. good luck.. but u fail epicly at it...

Hope making people sing for you will get alot of people on the server..

P.S. You were a bitch.. You are a bitch... You always will be attention hungry BITCH.

P.S.S. May the Mother Russia be with you. Peace.
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    i canceled my subscription... Because i'm tired of all the drama... Chelsy gets off from all the bullshit she does on the server and i'm sick and tired of dealing with it by myself.

There are plenty servers to play on with better ranking system and stats..

Everytime i try to lead people to open their eyes to see real chelsy ... But they fuckin blinded by her moaning and flirting with every other person that comes to server..

If you really wanna change the server.. Good luck.. But u fail epicly at it...

Hope making people sing for you will get alot of people on the server..

P.s. You were a bitch.. You are a bitch... You always will be attention hungry bitch.
    nemie.

We have succeeded!!!!

<33!!!!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Attached Images

4. Default

I'll be the bigger man and leave...you all can butt fuck each other.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    nemie.

We have succeeded!!!!

<33!!!!
    it wasn't my intention to have him an hero. he did this to himself. the only joy i take in this is that the server will once agian be a good place to play.

6. Default

So many admins canceled their admins cuz of this bitch.. I feel bad for Zero.

7. Default

I thought it was because of the smuT clan?

Wow, I was mistaken.

:|

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    it wasn't my intention to have him an hero. he did this to himself. the only joy i take in this is that the server will once agian be a good place to play.
    That's exactly what I was thinking and telling a fellow player.

No more Russian Monarchy<33

9. Default

your gonna give up like that VIRT??

you know if you really wanted people to believe you, actually get demo's of her doing all the stuff you say she does. Post them and let zero view them. even if there huge demo's. take the time to go through it and post what you want.

@chelsea:
    I've been hearing some things in the ZM server about you.

You better behave little lady.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    your gonna give up like that VIRT??

you know if you really wanted people to believe you, actually get demo's of her doing all the stuff you say she does. Post them and let zero view them. even if there huge demo's. take the time to go through it and post what you want.

@chelsea:
    I've been hearing some things in the ZM server about you.

You better behave little lady.
    What am I doing?

Being a good admin?

o o?